WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : YouWillBeShocked!!ui

mommyto3
06-07-2007, 09:27 AM
Ultra International is a 20 year old manufacturing and distributing company which is now allowing individuals to own and operate their very own Ultra International eStore! Be one of the first to know about this Just Launching company!
When you join our team, you will receive
Free Unlimited Leads
Free Splash Page
Free Auto responder
Free ongoing training
Unlimited Income Potential and so much more!!!
For only $9.95 a year, you will own your very own virtual eStore. There is no inventory to buy and nothing to handle, ship or deliver!
Our intial launch, will include our high quality line of personal and home care products called "Pure Selects" They are fragrance free, dye free and completely free of skin irritating SLS and ALS surfactants commonly found in most personal home care products.We will offer consumers the option of adding and customizing their own fragrances based on personal preference.There are many other product lines set to launch this month. The products are absolutely amazing, and I am so excited about this company and this opportunity!!
Your job will simply be to promote the store to the public!! I would love to have you join our team which is the fastest growing in the company!!
Please visit my website for more information
http://www.ownanultraestore.com (http://www.ownanultraestore.com/)
Thanks so much for taking the time to read about this "shocking" income opportunity!!!
htp://myultraestore.com/tracyf

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1