WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

wahm24
06-06-2007, 10:19 AM
If you're looking to work from home, check out The Body Shop at Home.
You can buy the deluxe kit (normally $220)
<DIV style=": glow(color=red,strength=2); WIDTH: 300px">for only $110 (plus s/h and tax). When you reach $400 in sales (which you'll be able to do at your business launch party) you won't pay the remainder. You have until July 31st to reach $400 in sales. This was the offer I signed up with last September. I was very pregnant at the time and reached $1,000 in sales my first month. People love getting together for a Girls' Nite Out so it's easy to be as busy as you want!

This company has an awesome career plan. My team offers lots of support. We've got our own yahoo group, weekly calls, and I'll email, call, help in every way I can for you to be a success.

Email me at: [email protected] for more information.