WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : fruit cleanse!~UPDATE!~

space-pea
06-05-2007, 04:17 PM
OK. i got all the fruit i need (i think) for the cleanse. I will be starting tomorrow and see how it goes. i did buy lots of pineapple since i am starting my pineapple cleansing/diet after this FC.

my only question is... can ou have a protein shake during the fruit cleansing ?

thanks

Edited by: space-pea

space-pea
06-06-2007, 09:34 AM
DAYONE UPDATE
Started the day with the protein shake. 8am an dnext one in a few minutes. water in between. i am just starting to get hungry, so we'll see the rest of the day.
*UPDATE
+++I finishe dmy first day and went well. the thing for me is that after the third protein shake (noon) i was not wanting to have anymore protein. i think i t may have to do with my blood type? liek the book eat right for your type says, type A should be more vegetarian.
anyway. i managed to go through the day with the shakes, and have a big salad with a serving of lean pork. then at about 10pm i had to ahve 10 strawberry shreddies as a snack.

Edited by: space-pea

FV Mom
06-06-2007, 09:55 AM
You're doing GREAT!http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif

space-pea
06-07-2007, 12:22 PM
UPDATDE CLEANSE DAY 2

oh my.... quick check in today before going out....

I have lost 3 lbs since yesterday!!!
thsi is day 2 with fruits and it is killing me since i don't eat that much fruit regularly. the pineapple i sgreat though.

i'll post tomorrow with updates!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1