WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My master cleanse journal

linny
06-04-2007, 08:28 PM
First thing in the morning i will be starting my master cleanse and i have prepared myself for this adventure.

I have researched this til no end.

I am determined to stick with it and i will be posting on how i am doing on the master cleanse in this thread

so stay tuned for further reading

linny
06-05-2007, 03:38 AM
The day has finally arrived and its day 1 for me.

I woke up at 5:30 am to make lunch for hubby and i said to hubby that today is day 1 for the master cleanse and he says oh that and i said oh what support you have for me on this and he just shrugged his shoulders.

Then i went and made his peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches because thats what hubby wants for lunch everyday anyways i always lick the knife when im done and i was very good and i didnt do that.

Now im drinking my salt water and i still have a lot to drink eventhough im not near half way on my salt water i already am starting to feel weird from the salt water but thats normal for when i drink that on a occassions.

I forgot to mention the laugh i had when i was trying to figure out how to open the sea salt container because the lid was covered in the wrapping and there was no way to open it from taking the wrapper off and then i was putting my thumb in the big hole of the lid and i couldnt open it that way so finally i got a knife and got the lid open

Once im done with this salt water im going to make the lemonade drink and i will post back after i make the lemonade

linny
06-05-2007, 04:20 AM
well it took me an 1 hr and 20 minutes to drink the salt water. my opinion it doesnt taste good but i got it down. Im sure i will get used to it as the days go by.

Because i think tea is worse then salt water.

Now im off to go make some lemonade

FV Mom
06-05-2007, 04:30 AM
Hey lady, doing goo so far! A sister at my church was stilll successful with the cleanse and what she did id she bought a big bag of the empty veggie capsule,s maeasure out heer sea salt, and put them in that. Then she chased it with the salt water. Worked great for her http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley4.gif

linny
06-05-2007, 05:24 AM
well i just made up some lemonade and i put too much cayenne pepper in it and i burned my mouth and eventhough i wanted to get a drink to wash it down i didnt.

So i poured it out and remade the lemonade and put in a little less then the first time.

Im making 3 servings at a time and the cayenne pepper is a little tricky because for 1 serving its 1/10 of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper

good gravy i still have to put less in it the next time i make another batch of the lemonade because its still hot but im not sure if its cuz my mouth is already burned so it makes it feel hot or what

i will figure this out sometime today

linny
06-05-2007, 05:47 AM
ok so i couldnt drink the first 2 batches of lemonade so i went and made a third batch and finally i can drink it. This time i only put a pinch of cayenne pepper and now its not hot at all

linny
06-05-2007, 08:17 PM
well i did it i made it through Day 1 of the master cleanse.

The strange thing is that i wasnt hungry all day until now that i want to go to bed my stomach wont stop growling.

The sea salt and water had no effect on me this morning thought that was odd.

Now im going to do my second sea salt and water mix then go to bed and the start all over tomorrow

lilmisssunshine
06-06-2007, 02:01 AM
good lord, i can't believe the sea salt did nothing. are you sure you had enough salt?
i get sick just thinking about it...
FVMom...what's this about putting the salt in capsules? did she really drink it with the salt water or did you mean that she used plain water.
that i might be able to handle.
love,
shannon

linny
06-06-2007, 03:51 AM
Here it is Day 2

I made 3 servings of the sea salt & water mix so now im going to drink twice as much sea salt then yesturday

all im doing is putting sea salt in water im not adding additional salt just the sea salt

I have to go to the store this morning and get more maple syrup because i only got one bottle and i ran out of it already since i make 3 servings per mason jar

so that way i only need to drink 4 mason jars

i dont have any extra energy im still tired as always not sure if thats because this is only day 2

But last night i took a nap around dinner time and hubby woke me up at 9:30 and i was still tired im hoping this will pass

I feel lighter eventhough im not

FV Mom
06-06-2007, 07:34 AM
Hey girl, you're just going through detox. This is a good thing, get all the yukies out! The sea salt probably didn't work because you too too long to drink it. You need to get it down within 30 minutes....

Lil miss, she used plain water and salt in capsules. The water was warm. Linday, you probably don't need to do the Salt Water twice a day, I only did in in the mornings and drank the tea at night. Oh, you can have peppermint tea too. HTH!

linny
06-06-2007, 06:40 PM
ok its only Day 2 and im already having a rough time with this all day today i just wanted to eat i cant get over how hungry i am. compared to yesturday where i wasnt hungry at all.

i up the sea salt from 2 teaspoons to 6 teaspoons because i have weak muscles in the rear area and man let me tell you i must have gone to the bathroom 5 times today

I am hoping that tomorrow will be better for me

linny
06-06-2007, 08:12 PM
ok im really having a hard time with this because the fridge is calling me

i wanna do this cleanse but in the same token i wanna eat

FV Mom
06-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Just sleep girl! Trust me, you will wake up tommorrow, totally not hungry. What worked for me is I told my self, just make it through the day. And each day I prayed for stretgth for the day, and made it.http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

linny
06-07-2007, 03:43 AM
i think today will be a better day for me

on monday i weighted myself and i was 190 and this morning i got on the scale for the first time since monday and i weigh 187.5 so i have lost 2 1/2 pounds of waste

so that made me feel better and want me to do this even more now

DreamingToday
06-07-2007, 07:35 AM
You're doing great!

~Crystal~
06-07-2007, 08:34 PM
How did it go today?

linny
06-08-2007, 03:39 AM
yesturday went much better
though it seems like i sleep alot and thats not good because i dont get much done and then i was debating on continuing

I havent started it today because im debating on if i want to continue or not because i have alot going on right now

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1