WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : HELP!

space-pea
06-03-2007, 10:22 PM
I need some guidance here please!!!

I wnat to finish losing my weight and inches in 4-6 weeks.
I am looking at getting the bodybeach systems but have no idea which one to start with that will not be too easy not kill me in the first try. I am walking almost everyday and when not walking, i am working hard physically so i AM burning calories. i am doing a cleanse this week with a recipe my friend gave me ( with maple syrup etc). the thing is that i have seen my belly getting smaller, but last week my weight was higher! my hubby said this happens b/c as i lose weight the fat goes and it is replaced with muscle.

what kind of exercise sets from the beach body would you suggest to get the results i want in 4-6 weeks?

thank you!!

cgraham30
06-04-2007, 03:22 AM
Try Slim In 6. I'm into my second week and the results so far I great. I've lost 2 inch and gained alot of strength and tone in my upper body.

But dont be fooled....... the workout is very intense from the beginning, but Debbie is very calm, and easy to follow. Not alot of jumping and body jiggling.......

Good Luck

cassyfaye
06-04-2007, 04:54 AM
I got the Yoga Booty Ballet. I like it. Its not too hard untill you get to the ballet part and its a lot of the leg lifting but its only a short part. thats the one i have right now and i think im going to get the slim in 6 next....

space-pea
06-04-2007, 09:23 AM
what is the difference btwn slim in6 and turbo jam something?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1