WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Move It Mamas

LcMlly
06-03-2007, 06:03 PM
First let me apologize. I haven't been a very good team leader. But I'm going to try to change that.
I'm going to start posting reminders to enter your steps or minutes or whatever it is you chose to count. Remember we need to get to 90% of our goal to get points. If you have set your goal to high you can always adjust it. We also get points for making a daily entry at the site. If you forget to enter a date you can always go back and edit the week and add it. We also get points for Bonuses, this weeks bonus challenge is to put together an emergency plan and disaster kit for your family.

We can do this! Go team Go! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif

cassyfaye
06-04-2007, 05:00 AM
Yes we can! and most of us im sure has already some emergency kits going.

angienewton
06-04-2007, 05:02 AM
Hiya Luci,
Great to hear from you. On the days I don't exercise I don't enter anything. That is probably NOT helping the team but I don't calculate steps, just minutes. Hmmm maybe I should try to get an approx. # of minutes of total walking I do during the day to help that along.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1