WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Move It Momma Group?

cassyfaye
06-03-2007, 05:32 AM
i have noticed that my slider marker is moving but the one on the big map is not. what does that mean?

~ Debi ~
06-03-2007, 08:12 AM
It could mean that the participants in your group are not all logging in each day or getting in 90% of their daily steps.

The team I am on is having the same problem. Most of us are doing what we signed up to do but we have a few people who have not logged their steps or completed their 90% - so in essence, they are holding our team back, which stinks!!

cassyfaye
06-03-2007, 02:59 PM
yea it is terrible...

LcMlly
06-03-2007, 03:09 PM
I'm a little disappointed with they way they calculate the team points. It certainly doesn't inspire everyone.

Congrats on doing the Challenge though!

cassyfaye
06-04-2007, 04:44 AM
yea its great that they are moving my slider along. since i wear the pediometer all day... i just put that there. i didnt know how active i was untill i put it on.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1