WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

TheArmyWife
05-31-2007, 11:47 AM
Edited by: TheArmyWife

FoundInNature
06-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Hi Hun!

That one year old must be keeping you busy! How long have you been married? How long has he been in? Keep your spirits up. I have always found that although each individual day seems long, the time actually does go by quickly. It especially will seem so as you watch your little one grow.

Let us know if we can help in any way! We've all been there.

Deanna

BrendaB
06-04-2007, 07:01 AM
Hi Army Wife....welcome to the group. My name is Brenda and my hubby is in the Marine Corps.

I hope you have a Happy Day :)

Brenda

ArmyChiefsWife
06-04-2007, 07:07 AM
WELCOME THEARMYWIFE... IN THE SAME BOAT... HUBBY IN THE SANDBOX... 2 TIME AROUND AND HAS 3 MONTHS LEFT... HOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH... HE DID GET EXTENDED BUT THE TIME HAS/IS DWINDLING DOWN... THANK GOODNESS... I HAVE A 4 MONTH OLD AND A 14YR OLD... HE CAME HOME ON R AND R FOR THE BIRTH.... WHAT A BLESSING THAT WAS... WE ARE ALL HERE FOR EACH OTHER... LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING... HOOOOOOOOOAH TO YOU AS WELL!... OH SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS... I AM WORKING!

themarinewife85
06-04-2007, 11:57 AM
hello Army Wife,

I just wanted to say hi, i am a marine corps wife, we are close in age im 21. If you ever want to talk let me know! Good luck with everything! I said goodbye to my husband yesterday, it's his 1st deployment and its heartbreaking knowing he wont be around. But we can make it! :-)

Traci
06-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Hey! My hubby is gone too. We are at the beginning of a one year seperation. He just left last week. My hubby has been in for 18 years and this should be our last one, however, it is our longest one. I miss him to piecies.