WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

jnmurra
05-28-2007, 05:37 PM
Wow! I never thought I’d heard that coming from a manufacturer of a diet pill! I just found this article Weight Loss Pill Not Magic Bullet: Drug Maker (http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/Business/BusinessMonday/2007/05/28/4213823-sun.html), so says GlaxoSmithKline.

Wonder what GSK is up to, though? They’re spending massive amounts of money (millions and this is their biggest campaign in terms of $$$ spent in the lifetime of the company!) just on the marketing of this new pill called Alli, yet they’re admitting it’s not some miraculous pill and that users only lost an additional 2 to 3 lbs. per every 5 lbs. lost through diet and exercise (you mean you have to diet and exercise when taking diet pills for them to work?? No way! smileys/smiley36.gif). But at what expense are folks losing the extra 2 to 3 lbs.? Well, the side effects are gastrointestinal problems, including loose stools, leakages and oily discharge?? smileys/smiley5.gif

No thanks!

veperez
05-28-2007, 09:02 PM
Yikes!!!smileys/smiley3.gif I'll skip it too!smileys/smiley36.gif

Great article, thanks for posting.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1