WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Fasting

cgraham30
05-28-2007, 02:59 PM
Has anybody tried the 2 Day fast formula from beachbody? If you have, how was it? Did you lose any weight?

veperez
05-28-2007, 09:05 PM
I've never tried it, but i'm about 99% sure that you are going to lose weight (maybe some fat) because you will be drastically cutting calories.

Mind you, I said weight. Unfortunately most of it will be water loss & quite possibly some lean body mass as well.

When ever you lose more than 2 lbs a week, you will almost always lose lean body mass in the process.

Hope this helps,

~ Vilma

Yogi
05-29-2007, 02:42 PM
2days is not long enough to have a serious impact. You will drop 5-8 pounds of water weight, and gain it all back within 3 days. Now I have done water-fatsing (not sure about beachbody, I don't like added chemicals) and lost some significant weight and kept it off. But you have to go longer than two days, you have to follow witha disciplined refeeding program, and you have to adjust your habits to the smaller body sze. I would not suggest any program like this longer than 48 hours without a mentor to guide you. There are some serious dangers if not careful.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1