WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Calling AngieNewton

deadra
05-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Hey, just wanted to let you know I did the 3 mile Express watp tonight - without stopping !!! I was soooo proud of myself.

My kids were gone, my husband was outside finishing the yards ....so I popped in the dvd and went at it. Oh, I closed my blinds cause I did NOT want anyone seeing me - I have no coordination and am sure I look goofy!

I have a little trouble with the "heel to butt" move....I haven't got that one down yet....but I still keep moving!

Anyway, I'm going to be looking for more watp dvd's. You know, I guess I should have started with one for beginners, but I've always been able to just jump right into walking and didn't think this would be any different. It's not bad, but I'm definitely a little slower than the ladies on the dvd. I just love it tho!

angienewton
05-26-2007, 09:30 PM
Deadra,
I am sooooo very proud of you for making it through the 3 mile! WAY TO GO on your SUCCESS!

I exercise in our room and the blinds are ALWAYS closed. I don't like anyone to see me exercise either so you're not alone.

The "heel to butt" move, do you mean the kick backs? You most definitely do not have to lift your leg all the way back. Sometimes I don't bend my kneesand just lift my legsslightly behind me.

I think you would really like the new Walk Slim program. On the top of my head, I think all but one of those Walk Slim workouts have boosted walking (aka jogging) but you don't have to do that right away. The music is great and I just can't stop doing them!

Thanks so much for letting me know about your accomplishmenthttp://forum.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1