WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Rebecca K.
05-21-2007, 07:50 PM
Are you looking for a little extra income each month, Would you like to be self-employed, or find a new career to replace your current job? I might be able to help.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am an independent sales associate for Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. Not a "get-rich-quick" scheme, Pre-Paid Legal is a New York Stock Exchange company that has provided legal service plans for families business and Independent Associate’s for over 30 years.

I'm looking for people who see the value in the Pre-Paid Legal plan and who could be excited about making a living AND making a difference. Whether you're considering part-time or full-time, the flexible business opportunity Pre-Paid Legal offers might interest you.

With no obligation, you can view a short presentation online.

See what Pre-Paid Legal can do for you:

Call me at:
630-496-7263 Rebecca Kirchwehm

Compensation:

We pay up-front commissions PLUS residual commissions PLUS bonuses. With any job, sales or otherwise, all compensation is performance based. If you’re 100% salary and under perform, how much longer will you have that salary? The good news is we offer you an opportunity to actually make what you’re worth. Are you sick of living paycheck to paycheck?

Before you call us:

Step #1

Call 24 hour recorded business overview: 918-222-7552

About our company:

Pre-Paid Legal is a New York Stock Exchange company that has provided legal service plans for families business and Independent Associate’s for over 30 years.

Get Paid Daily

Training Provided

Low Overhead

Web-sites to promote your business

Nationwide Training

Car Bonus Plan

Independent Associate of Pre-Paid Legal

HOW DO YOU GET PAID?

1st Opportunity - We help other people work from home in a business opportunity.

Million’s of people looking for legitimate opportunities to work from home

for various reasons and you can now help them!.

We will train you to help others.

Our work is always paid on a weekly, Daily or Monthly basis.

Which-ever you prefer as an Independent Associate of Pre-Paid Legal

2nd Opportunity –
Market legal service plans for families and businesses off and on line.
We will train you.

Not only do you get paid for helping people .
YOUR customer and you will get paid month after month,
year after year, as long as they remain with our company:

Call Me Now:
Rebecca Kirchwehm
Independent Associate
Pre-Paid Legal

Monday thru Sunday 10 am - 9pm CST
630-496-7263
www.ceomoneyathome.com

Rebecca Kirchwehm will help you work at home as a independent sales associate for Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc immediately.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1