WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : www.micheles1stopshop.com

homemommichele
05-21-2007, 02:43 PM
What are you looking for? Where do your interests lie? Whatever interests you, I would love to help you achieve your goals!!
Are you looking for a part time business or full time?
To replace an income or supplement?
Do you want a free opportunity to make a few dollars here and there?
Are you willing to make a small investment and in return get a residual income to replace your salary??

I can help you do any and all of that!! That is what I do!! Be it Bath and Body, Gifts for adults or children, Health and Wellness, Yummy candy.....
What are your strengths? Are you a good salesperson? Or are you better at team leading as I am? Whatever your strengths, whatever your interests I can help!
Just go to my website http://www.micheles1stopshop.com and choose which opportunities interest YOU and we will find the perfect fit!!

Michele

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1