WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

momoftwingirls
05-17-2007, 12:20 AM
Have you heard of Once Upon a Family? If not, you are missing out. Once Upon a Family lets you and your family create fun times together, longlasting memories and so much more.

I am not just looking for potential consultants, but for anyone here who would love to purchase some of my products and try them for yourselves.

When I joined Once Upon A Family, I purchased the Birthday Book (2) for my twins and I put them in my wedding gown on their first birthday. Well, not actually on their first birthday, but I made this their first birthday photo for this Birthday Book and will do this every year until they are 21.

I also have two precious handprints books, words of wisdom box, two growth charts and two dear sweet child letter boxes where I write a letter to my daughters on their birthday or close to it.

I can go on and on, but I would rather you look at my website, purchase something and see for yourself why I love these awesome products.

We also have a new line of products out called Chaos to Connections.

Here is my website: Once Upon A Family (http://www.onceuponafamily.com/monicacurran)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1