WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Yay for me...

kristy2
05-16-2007, 07:20 AM
My nieghbor is a personal trainer and she does classes out of her home. Well I've never done it because I couldn't justify paying for it. She actually pretty cheap too considering how expensive they can be. Anyways we've become pretty good friends and she's been giving me tips. Well she has now volunteered to monitor my food journal with a meeting once a week and Today she is coming over to set up an excersise plan for me!! I feel like I need to pay her but she say's no that she's doing it for me as a friend. So I think I'll go get her a gift card to say thank you. But now I'm a little freaked out. I'm going to be held accountable!!!

angienewton
05-16-2007, 11:02 AM
That is awesome that she's doing that for you! I think a gift card would be very nice.
Don't freak out, staying accountable is a good thinghttp://forum.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif

kristy2
05-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Well she just left. She put together an awesome program for me that is really gone make me work. I tend to be a lazy excersiser. I think this is just what I needed.
She tested my body fat and although it's not bad 21.79% I'd like to get it down to 19-20%.

plsparties
05-16-2007, 09:44 PM
That's awesome!!! Lucky You!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1