WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anti-aging @35% off and make $$$

fumaimai
05-14-2007, 02:59 PM
Hi Ladies,

Here is my story. A week ago I was given a sample of the Arbonne RE9 anti-aging line. Having just celebrated my 35th birthday and a known sun-worshipper in my younger years, I've tried everything and nothing really worked (even those expensive products at the department stores). I used the RE9 for a week and honestly after the 3rd day I noticed my skin feeling an looking healthier. This is hard to admit but I have a small age spot that I didn't know what to do with...I swear it has faded a bit and this is day 7.

Once I saw the results I contacted a consultant to find out about the product.

I found out that you can
1) sign up as a "client" and buy off the website
2) sign up as a "consultant" and buy all your products at a 35% discount ($29 reg fee)
3) sign up to start your own "business" and buy all your products at a 35% discount and make some money!

I signed up right away and with my first order (not necessary, but needed some products) I was pleasantly surprised with free items and other specials.
ex. In your sign up month,if you spend $100retail volume (that is retail price notyour 35% off price!) you get a free product(bestvalue is theRE9night cream! a $79.00 retail value!)

I am very excited about this company because the products are pure, safe and they are beneficial!

Formulated in Switzerland and made in the USA. They also have a 45 day return policy!

Ladies check it out...it's been an amazing product for me.
www.aliceboccia.myarbonne.com (http://www.aliceboccia.myarbonne.com)
or email me with any questions!
[email protected] ([email protected]onne.com)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1