WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Homemade juicing

NewIBOinConn.
05-14-2007, 03:33 AM
Who knows of a good recipe for a homemade juice drink that has protein and ingredients that are healthy and good for losing weight. A few years back I saw in a magazine (wish I still had it now) about a 7 day cleanse, but the first few days would basically be a liquid diet which consisted of a shake of protein powder, raspberries, etc. They had also recommended taking a few suggested vitamins/minerals. I had great success with it and lost weight and gained lots of energy. So I'm looking for a low cost, healthy jump start to losing weight safely. Can anyone help or anyone know of that article in a women's magazine. It was in one of the two popular mags that are on display for like $1.50. Thanks. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

Mary Lou Caskey
05-14-2007, 12:29 PM
Way to go at wanting to get started on improving your health! It's understandable that you want to keep your cost low and I have done a lot of juicing in the past, and what I have found is that it's really important to use quality products to cleanse and/or build health because using non organic or processed foods to cleanse and/or build health orlose weight can actually back fire on you and cause you to have a lot of health problems. I learned that the hard way and ended up very ill, but now doing so much better with high quality products and foods and supplements.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1