WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Where $12.00 Can Get You! (JD)

TwstdSistr72
05-10-2007, 03:25 PM
JD Premium Products is a wonderful company that I am thrilled to be a part of! First, you only need to sign up for a monthly Jerky auto shipment for $12.00 for 2 full size bags of the jerky of your choice (I love the Terriyaki Turkey myself) and not only will you get a premium product delivered to your door each month, but you will also get:

<UL>
<LI>A fully functioning online store in order to sell your products for 20% profits right on the site. Absolutely no FEES are applied for this wonderful website.</LI>
<LI>A fully loaded back office that is chock full of the tools you need to start your business. Training calls, newsletter archives, business documents (such as business cards, fliers, letterhead, and more!), not to mention fully functional order tracking that not only tells you the date/amount ordered BUT also the name of the person ordering!</LI>
<LI>Step by Step training to start your business right from the get go!</LI>
<LI>And much, much more!</LI>[/list]

JD Premium Products utilizes the K.I.S.S. method, Keep It Super Simple, and they simply do!
You can work this business three ways: Retail sales, Team Building, or Online Sales. Not only that, but you can do any combination of the three to build your business the way you want to.

What have you got to lose? Nothing!

What do you have to gain? Unlimited income potential!

Do you know that you can turn $12.00 into just shy of $300,000.00 per month if you utilize JD's "Get 6" program? Since JD allows you to earn on 7 levels of your business (yes 7 levels), once you get 6 people to sign-up your monthly income is only $175.00. BUT . . .

If your 6 get 6, then those 6 get 6, so on and so forth, do you know how much residual income you can be making per month?

Just shy of $300,000.00 a month!

It is possible with JD Premium Products! Once you try our jerky, you will see just how good it is and how easy it is to share with people! The response is always positive!

Also, did you know that JD Premium Products allows children under the age of 18 (with Parental Permission) to have store of thier own? What a wonderful way to teach our children the benefit of working for themselves!

JD Premium Products . . . . what are you waiting for?

Contact me if you would like additional information, I would love to talk with you about this opportunity and products!

Thank you!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1