WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mistydawn
05-04-2007, 11:09 PM
<div id="yiv1102865498"><div id="yiv27420468"><div style="text-align: center;">Tupperware is the Perfect Fit! </span></font>
No Experience Necessary! Fun Guaranteed!</span></font>
<br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(96, 0, 191);">Which works for you?</span></font>

____I love Tupperware® products and would enjoy ongoing discount buying privileges!</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;">____I would like to earn extra money offering Tupperware to family and friends.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;">____I would like to offer the Fundraiser line to
local churches, schools and other </span>businesses wishing to raise funds.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;">____I would like to earn extra money with online parties and online sales.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;">____I would like to earn executive level income by helping others achieve </span>their dreams.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;">____ All of the above!</span>
<br style="font-weight: bold;"></font><div style="text-align: left; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 128, 255);">You Can Have it ALL with the TupperwareOpportunity!</span></font> <div style="text-align: left; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" ="Msonormal">-In addition to your personal sales profit, you can earn over $600 in Cash and Rewards in our </span>STAR </span></font></font>program when you hold parties and share the opportunity with others during</span>your first 13 weeks.

-</font></font></span></font></span>It's the perfect way to give yourself a debt-free lifestyle.

</font></font></span><div style="text-align: left; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"> <div style="text-align: left; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" ="Msonormal">-We would love to help you </span>achieve your dreams.</font></span>

</font></span><div style="text-align: left; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"> <div style="text-align: left; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" ="Msonormal">-Be Part of a Fun and Supportive Team!</font></font></span><div style="text-align: left; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"> <div style="text-align: left; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" ="Msonormal"></font></span></span></span></font>
$69.99 Business Kit Available ($300 retail value!)

Receive $10 back from me when you sign up! (to be paid via paypal)

AND Be entered to win another $16 back too! (see below)

May
is Tupperware's Birthday Month &amp; Mine too! I just turned 26, and
to celebrate, I am going to be giving someone a total of $26 back on
the cost of their business kit this week only!

Everyone who
begins a business or personal discount membership with me by Saturday,
May 5 - will be entered to win an additional $16 rebate from me as a
gift - for a total of $26 off the cost of your kit- Making your sign up
only $43.99 plus tax!

Additional $16 back drawing offer ends Sat 5/5!

New consultants can also purchase a bonus kit for only $10 which has our Stuffables Super Set ($43 value)

AND earn a FREE Flat-Out 6 Piece Set when you submit
$300 in your first 30 days!
<br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95);">Please
contact me today for more information to be able to purchase at a great
discount, make a little or a LOT of money and to start having fun!

Watch this short presentation to learn more:
http://tupperware.epromos.info/english.htm</span></span> (http://tupperware.epromos.info/english.htm)
</span></font>
Thank you!</span><br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95);">Misty Kearns</span><br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95);">Star Manager - Director in Qualification</span><br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95);">Tupperware</span><br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95);">336-793-5472</span></span></span></span></span></span> EST</span><br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95);">[email protected]</span></span></span></span></span></span></span><br style="color: rgb(191, 0, 95);">http://www.yourtuppergal.com</span></span></span></span></span></span> (http://www.yourtuppergal.com/)</span></font></font></span></font>

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1