WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

queenofmp
05-01-2007, 06:49 PM
<DIV =Msonormal>Megan's Pantry is a gourmet food company from Albuquerque, New Mexico that offersconvenient and quality foods with gourmet flair. There are over 35 soups, sauces, breads, drinks, seasonings &amp; desserts to jazz up your ordinary day. Three Cheese Potato Soup, Mexican Ole, Southwest Chipotle Seasoning,Chocolate Mud Brownies...and so much more!<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
<DIV =Msonormal>
<DIV =Msonormal>We opened for business in July 2003 and I've been a consultant from the start. In fact, I’ve have been consultant of the year for 2 years in a row!!!
<DIV =Msonormal>
<DIV =Msonormal>Would you like a business that you can work right alongside your family like I do? I'll show you how! We are expanding nationwide and looking for consultants in YOUR area!
<DIV =Msonormal>
<DIV =Msonormal>With Megan's Pantry you will receive
<DIV =Msonormal>· 25% to 42% commission
<DIV =Msonormal>· Up to 6% overrides on your team's sales
<DIV =Msonormal>· CASH bonuses and incentives
<DIV =Msonormal>· Recognition and awards
<DIV =Msonormal>· Unlimited training and support
<DIV =Msonormal>· The opportunity to operate your own Consultant Web Store
<DIV =Msonormal>
<DIV =Msonormal>No home parties are ever required…no monthly minimums…no commitment! You choose how much and when you want to work this business (or just take your discount and buy for yourself)
<DIV =Msonormal>
<DIV =Msonormal>Visit my website to learn more or contact me directly at [email protected] or call me at 603-485-4559. I look forward to meeting you!
<DIV =Msonormal>
<DIV =Msonormal>Louann Cormier
<DIV =Msonormal>2005 &amp; 2006 Megan's Pantry Consultant of the Year
<DIV =Msonormal>Recipes - Tasting Parties - Business Opportunity
<DIV =Msonormal>http://www.meganspantry.com/louanncormier
<DIV =Msonormal>
<DIV =Msonormal>

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1