WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Codysmommy
04-24-2007, 06:19 AM
When I found out I was pregnant with my now 1 year old son, Cody, both my husband and I were active duty Air Force. We were stationed in <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Germany</st1:place></st1:country-region>, far away from any friends or family members that could help us if one or both of us got deployed. We knew that we needed to do something so our son would never have to go without having both of us around. So after A LOT of discussions, we decided that the best thing for us to do would be for me to get out of the military and stay home with our little boy. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The only problem was whether or not we could afford for me to do that. So I started looking for a way to make money at home. After a lot of time and money spent on wasted avenues, I have finally found a business that works for me and it didn’t cost a fortune to start up! I am staying home with my little boy, and best of all, I don’t stock any inventory or take any orders, I never have to pick up or deliver any products, and I never handle anyone else’s money. Plus there is ZERO risk involved, you can cancel up to 120 days and get your money back!

This business does take a serious commitment and is not a “Get Rich Quick” scheme. But if you’re serious about wanting to stay at home with your family and earn the money that you deserve then this company is for you. Just visit my website and click on GET MORE INFO

I look forward to hearing from you!

Cristel Judware

http://www.workathomeunited.com/workingfromhome

April ONLY ~ we are TRIPLING all bonuses this month!!! Your FIRST check could be over $1000!! Find out how to get started now!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1