WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Brats: Our Journey Home

mybell
04-23-2007, 01:43 PM
Hi Ladies,

I have never posted on this board before (I post regularly on another smileys/smiley1.gif), but just wanted to pass along one of the most amazing documetaries I've ever seen . . . Brats: Our Journey Home. I am an army brat (moved 18 times growing up) and have always felt a little out of place in life. My parents sent me this movie and it just put everything in perspective for me so well as I laughed and cried through it all. It is very accurate on the experience and there is a lot about military spouses on there. I just thought some of you might enjoy watching it.

You can get more info at www.bratsourjourneyhome.com.

Blessings!

barefoot
04-24-2007, 10:38 AM
Thanks Marcelle! I look forward to watching it.