Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Introduction from new team

Greetings,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum.

My wife became a consultant in March after being a preferred client for about 1 year. She loves the products but wasn't sure about selling them. I encouraged her to give it a shot, after all, if you love the products, chances are others will as well.

After getting the starter kits and learning about the products, I got excited about the opportunity as well so we decided to be a team, although she is the primary. I do our finances and taxes, so I had to be involved anyhow.

We just finished our first party and what a success! Out of 7 guests, 4 signed on as PCs and 1 was super excited and became a consultant. I have to admit, I was optimistic, but I didn't expect that.

Looking forward to meeting everyone here and sharing strategies.

We are considering investing in the website, if anyone has feedback on it, it would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nick
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2012, 05:54 PM
WAHM Addict

Nick~

Welcome to the boards! I don't normally post in this folder but noticed no one's responding here.

I was with Arbonne years ago and I found that having a website was invaluable. People like the personality of it and I liked having a site where I could explain who I was and my philosophy of business. Also, I noticed that most people wanting to order online did not want to go to the corporate site and then try to locate my info to make sure their order was placed in the right place. It was just easier for them to go through my own site.

I don't know what the cost is for their websites now but I doubt it's much. In my opinion, it's worth it!

Best of luck in your business! The husband/wife team is always fun!

cindi
Old 04-30-2012, 06:02 PM
Super WAHM

Welcome Nick. Congratulations to you and your wife for starting your Arbonne business. We you in Las Vegas for GTC? There was a great training provided by a couple who does the business together. They were adorable. Best wishes for a super successful business.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:22 AM
Registered WAHM

Hi Mary,

We did not go to Vegas this year. Will they post any videos from it?
Old 05-02-2012, 06:36 AM
Super WAHM

I have not seen any audience posted videos yet. The web site as well as the new social media site www.social.arbonne.com has some produced videos. It was absolutely amazing. So much energy and such great information.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:13 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi NIck WELCOME! BIENVENIDO!

So nice to meet you here on the boards. most of the GTC videos and Presentations are available in our Canadian website, so i believe they should also be available in the US one. Just log in to your arbonne.com site and go to Events - GTC videos and presentations.

The new products, packaging are amazing and the charitable foundation is amazing! the way the company has taken the roots of Arbonne and incorporated it into a new future with the same Pure Safe Beneficial vision is encouraging and super right on with today's world economy and trends! The special on requirements and qualifications will only be valid until January 2012 when they go back to what they were before. I am organizing myself to get going fast this year and get a strong team in place.

feel free to contact me or any of our active consultants here on the Arbonne board if you have any questions, etc and you can always post here as well.

cheers!
PS: i would love to PM with you about y our "man" view on the Arbonne opprotunity, as i want a male perspective for my fiance.

cheers.
lmg
Old 05-03-2012, 04:11 AM
Registered WAHM

Thanks OceanDreamer!

I will look around the website for the videos.

Please feel free to pm me anytime.

Cheers,

Nick