Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:32 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Another "Just wanted to share" moment:)

Hey ladies!

I have a fairly new team member that has been working so hard everyday toward her AP dream! She is so consistent and has the best attitude!! She said to me today "I am such a busy girl! Working on my 100 no's to get a yes. :-)" And guess what? She enrolled her first IBO tonight!! It's THAT kind of attitude that GETS IT DONE! Instead of getting discouraged by the no's, she just looks at them as stepping stones. Gotta get through those no's to get a yes!

It reminded me of how it took me 200 no's to get my first yes, I was horrible when I was new...lol But I stayed focused on getting good everyday. The good news is, is that once you get that first yes, it doesn't take another 100 to get more. When I got my first yes, I ended up enrolling four more that week and the following month I enrolled 30

Just a little inspiration for our newbies, stay consistent and focused and it will all fall into place...it always does

Blessings,

Kristie
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2011, 06:08 AM
WAHM Addict

Thanks Kristie for sharing it really does help
Old 08-16-2011, 07:20 AM
Grand WAHM

Awesome Kristie!

The key is to find a motivation to keep you moving when you get all those nos. Dont get discouraged and give up you will get a YES I Guarantee it

Great story!

I know you did the happy dance with her. I have a happy dance (its not very pretty) But I love doing it

Have an awesome day Ameriplanners Love you guys ~Amy
Old 08-16-2011, 09:51 AM
WAHM Addict

YES - this has happened to me with previous work. BUT then you have superstars like Jaclyn who do not go through 200 or even 100 - So, for some, the number can be less. Let's break the mold right! Here's a HAPPY DANCE FOR JACLYN and all of our great Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristieWooten View Post
Hey ladies!

I have a fairly new team member that has been working so hard everyday toward her AP dream! She is so consistent and has the best attitude!! She said to me today "I am such a busy girl! Working on my 100 no's to get a yes. :-)" And guess what? She enrolled her first IBO tonight!! It's THAT kind of attitude that GETS IT DONE! Instead of getting discouraged by the no's, she just looks at them as stepping stones. Gotta get through those no's to get a yes!

It reminded me of how it took me 200 no's to get my first yes, I was horrible when I was new...lol But I stayed focused on getting good everyday. The good news is, is that once you get that first yes, it doesn't take another 100 to get more. When I got my first yes, I ended up enrolling four more that week and the following month I enrolled 30

Just a little inspiration for our newbies, stay consistent and focused and it will all fall into place...it always does

Blessings,

Kristie
Old 08-17-2011, 05:13 AM
WAHM Fanatic

You're so right Sue, there are many that come in and get the hang of it much faster. Those are the naturals

I went to an Ellie Drake event with Janie a few years ago and she was talking about this subject and how she knew she had to talk to ten people to get one yes. And once she realized that, she didn't get discouraged about the no's because she knew she was one step closer to getting her yes. I think about that all the time when I'm prospecting
Old 08-17-2011, 07:42 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm really starting to believe that the key is not to get discouraged. Just keep at it because that yes may just be one phone call away.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:05 AM
Grand WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mica7797 View Post
I'm really starting to believe that the key is not to get discouraged. Just keep at it because that yes may just be one phone call away.

That yes is 1 phone call away you can do it! ~Amy
Old 08-17-2011, 12:15 PM
WAHM Addict

It is so true - do not get discouraged, But I find that sometimes when discouragement hits you and you feel like you can't help it, when you just let go and give up- things start to happen. Not sure why but it may have to do with my belief that as long as your plugging away, then maybe you have to "Let go and Let God. "

You also have to listen and trust your instincts. I don't mean to sound like I'm a PRO at this because I am always learning, too. But I noticed in my career that when something doesn't feel right or I think I am more confident doing something a different way, I should try because that's instinct talking to us.

We must be confident in what we're doing and presenting. We must feel proud of what we're trying to accomplish. What could be better than helping people to make money and then make money while doing it?

If what you're doing isn't working, try other things. Ask for help and advice.

I also found that just when you think you've found the success system that works, it might stop or take a pause. Or you might have to tweak something here and there or change your schedule. That's why it's good to listen to motivational speakers and those who have made it in the biz.

We're so lucky to have the others on this list who are so kind to share and help. God bless 'em.

Now to find the time to do all I'm learning to do! Good thing I can type fast LOL
Old 08-17-2011, 06:47 PM
WAHM Addict

Awesome STUFF Kristie Wooten!!

I remember hearing this when I was new...I worked SO dang hard for my first few enrollments...maybe not 200 phone calls, but 6 weeks worth! I sometimes think "what if I would of just given up?" Look at the AMAZING business I would not have but was there waiting for me, just in the Yes's...
I made a decision a long time ago to not let the no's or negatives determine MY future with AmeriPlan...I KNEW I was headed places and either they could go with ME or get the heck out of the way....
Old 08-17-2011, 07:03 PM
Grand WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahmofone View Post
I made a decision a long time ago to not let the no's or negatives determine MY future with AmeriPlan...I KNEW I was headed places and either they could go with ME or get the heck out of the way....
I second that one! Hop on the train or get out of the way