Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-13-2007, 08:30 PM
Registered WAHM

well I should have listened to my upline. Instead I was too ambitious and went out there and bought my own leads, being brand spankin new to the company....and I am kinda beat up...[img]smileys/smiley18.gif[/img] I did get good practice but I mainly messed up cause this young buck right out the gate decides to purchase leads from a company I have never heard of and neither was ever recommended. So word to the wise customLea*ds.com (used the * symbol cause i dont know if your allowed to bash with a full name listed) anyway I called and customers were saying can you take me off your call list, you are like 30th person who called. and not just a few, it was the going theme...I was so embraced but lol I still called every one of them! ha! I did end up turning one around and spending like an hour explaining the business only to put her credit card through and it get declined so not a good day today. But all and all I had great practice, talk about trial by fire, just wish I hadn't paid so much for it.

Lastly, enough about my day, can I get true testimony of who thinks what leads are A-1 quality? and please no posts from people who work in the actual lead business as already seen that on here before. Who has good experience dollar for dollar on leads? is the freedomathometeam leads specifically for ameriplan any good? or leadpower or hbb? anything you veterans can offer would be greatly appreciated.,, (i promise i will listen this time lol)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2007, 08:38 PM
Super WAHM

I LOVE hbbleads.com. I have enrolled a lot of my IBO's from those. Of course there are some disconnected numbers, and some who aren't interested...but I have gotten the best response from those leads. They have a bunch of packages to choose from.

I too am guilty of buying leads from a source that no one recommended...and it was disastrous, haha...live and learn I guess. [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

- Jen
Old 07-13-2007, 08:46 PM
Registered WAHM

thank you very much! got some free ones from them to try tomorrow
Old 07-13-2007, 08:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Jen, which leads do you normally get from them?

Hannah
Old 07-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Super WAHM

HI, hiswill1133 - Thanks for reporting your experience. The lesson here, which you've noted yourself, is to seek guidance from your sponsor or upline. If you want to buy leads, follow your sponsor's guidance on that. If, for some reason, you don't want to do that - for whatever reason - go further up in your upline til you find someone who's guidance you want to follow. Really important.

Look forward to hearing about your sucess!

Tina
Old 07-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahm1

HI, hiswill1133 - Thanks for reporting your experience. The lesson here, which you've noted yourself, is to seek guidance from your sponsor or upline. If you want to buy leads, follow your sponsor's guidance on that. If, for some reason, you don't want to do that - for whatever reason - go further up in your upline til you find someone who's guidance you want to follow. Really important.

Look forward to hearing about your sucess!

Tina
Looking forward to being the next success story! yeah I learned my lesson! I just so excited about this business, I even made flyers , did all this crazy stuff and then...lol and then started reading the trainning and finding out about the already made up flyers the great pointers from the training etc. so of course my success story will include a suggestion of listening skills and do the training first before running wild and getting burnt out lol! Good thing the wife kept me in check and said "you never read the instructions" lol set me straight
Old 07-14-2007, 09:12 AM
Super WAHM

I've used the freedom at home team leads value pack. They give you 50 fresh and 250 aged leads. I call the 50 fresh and put the 250 in my autoresponder. I got my 1st IBO from those fresh leads. I actually got 2 but the second one quit on me about a week later. (I think shegot scared) The 250 old leads I put in my drip list and I send out an invitation toour training calls every week. I've had about15-20 respond back, either requesting info or saying they would check out a training call. I also have 4 people who are maybe's. I'm going to try out the hbbleads next week because you get more leads for the money andalot of people have mentioned them lately.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:23 AM
Super WAHM

I personally just tried 10 free leads from myfreshleads.com this week. Out of the 10, one person has told me to follow up with her in a week that she was very interested in it but she is trying to get a job and once she gets it she will have the money to sign up, another one told me to follow up with her in a month... sort of the same situation... a money issue. another one wants me to follow up with her in 3 months, shes trying to catch up on bills, and is going to have to go through surgery in a month or two so she wont have the money then , but she said she hopes she will be able to in about 3 months or so, another one said his son was the one that filled out a ton of info on the internet, but he was not interested, i then asked him for referrals and he said he didnt know if the guy he works for would be interested in the benefits or not but asked me to send some brochures to him and follow up with him about that. so all in all im going to say those free leads i got from them seemed to be pretty good... i wouldnt mind trying out thier bought leads! HTH
Old 07-17-2007, 05:19 AM
Super WAHM

Hey Dawn,

It sounds like you need to listen to morre Dani Johnson. I was getting a lot of that myself, I got mad and I got IBO's because I stopped letting people do the excuse thing with me. "Call me if you want to make a real income from home, thank you and have a great day" Then I move on. It's a waist of time.

As far as the leads...If you have an address on those fresh leads, then send out post cards. Most leads you receive from anywhere are not fresh, just an FYI. These leads are given away, sold over and over again. There was one call my enroller made and the mans wife had beeen deceased for years and he was still getting calls.

If you have emails, set them of for auto drips...Ya never know.