Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-13-2007, 11:58 AM
Super WAHM

Does anyone do online marketing for members? If so, what kind of marketing do you do, and how does it work for you??

Thanks! I'm trying to getter grasp on the members side of things

- Jen
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2007, 12:24 PM
Super WAHM

I currently have a banner ad up on mommytoo.com for members, the response has been kind of slow but I've had a trickle of traffic to my site, only a few requested info and so far one signed up and I have 2 that I have to follow up with. I also have an ad for the bus opp on the same site. I'm thinking of reworking both ads this weekend to see if a fresh ad will generate more requests for info or sign ups.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:49 PM
WAHM Regular

I am in the process of starting to market the benefits online. A while back someone posted on here about yahoo marketing and ppc. They give you a $50.00 credit to start. I am in the middle of working on that today and I set my daily budget at $1.00 a day, $30.00 a month. Well see how that goes. I am also placing ads on craigslist under household, health and beauty and services.Then I am sending them to my landing page with ourgreatbusiness site. We'll see how it goes. I have my IBOs, just need more members
Old 07-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Super WAHM

I've actually placed ads on different new wham sites but have had no luck with that so far. I think what Marie is trying may work out better.

Teresa
Old 07-13-2007, 01:14 PM
WAHM Regular

hopefully
Old 07-13-2007, 01:28 PM
Super WAHM

Ya never know Marie...please let us know how it works out.

I had good news today with the weekend job I have. Since I am cleaning in a tourist area and we have people come from all over to work the beach in the summer. I got the go ahead to place flyers or brochures out for the seasonal people.

That's just one management company and there are quite a few down there. So if any of you live in or around an area like this...It's something to look into...Teresa
Old 07-13-2007, 09:07 PM
WAHM Regular

need suggestions ladies - my online marketing must be working some, but not good enough. People must be seeing my online ads for members and going to my landing page with 'ourperfectbusiness' but they are not filling out any info. How do you get them to fill it out?
Old 07-13-2007, 10:58 PM
WAHM Regular

whenever I put a link to my benefits plus site, I always take them straight to the request info page. I think I type: www.mybenefitsplus.com/amysun/contact That way they bypass everything else and the first thing they see is the request info section. Just a little trick. I mostly do advertising for benefits on the internet on messageboards (in my signature), free community sites and on Craig's List. I've enrolled quite a few from Craig's List.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:07 PM
Super WAHM

Amy where do you post for the members in craigslist?

Thanks!
Old 07-13-2007, 11:20 PM
WAHM Regular

Absolutely everywhere! I just finished posting in 6 places. General community, groups (this is the first time so I might get flagged - I posted for group benefits! LOL...I took the meaning of "groups" rather loosely!), Beauty services (thanks for that tip from above! I did "need cosmetic surgery?"), financial services (Save $$$ with us!), household services (save $$$ for your entire household!). That's it for tonight. I posted under general twice...once for a free Rx card and once for the dental plan.

I find that the more consistent you are (i.e. posting EVERY day in the same sections) the better your results will be. However, my newest IBO posted one time in Florida and got 6 calls that night! Crazy!! I never list an e-mail address. They can e-mail you just by clicking "respond". I always list my phone number. People who call are 95% more likely to enroll that someone who e-mails.