Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-13-2007, 11:58 AM
Super WAHM

Hey Susan,
I'm still waiting on those pics too!

All I have is a bathtub and a car on my dream cupboard... OK, the bathtub is beautiful, It has fluffy white towels and lillies in a vase...I don't have one right now...LOL

I do OK with some calls especially the service side because I've been inseveral different service buisnesses before. They either want your services or they don't.

Also (member)anything they ask me now that Imay not be sure of the answer, I tell them that we have added a lot of great new things and I can't directly answer that question but will gladly get the answer and call them back on it.. I learned this technique through a job I had a long time ago and it works. It shows great customer service.

With a potential IBO(which now I like to refer to as Business Partner) because that is what I am looking for...I pace with the papers laid out so if they take me to a certain point I can go directly to it. I cannot sit still during a recruiting call... Don't know why..

Teresa
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2007, 09:35 AM
Super WAHM

I'm just like Susan and Kristie- I had to take a public speaking class in college and had to stand up infront of the class and give a short speach. As soon as I got up to the podium I nearly fainted, the room was spinning and I thought I was going to throw up.

I still struggle with calling people. To get up enough courage I read through my script a couple of times and i have these index cards with motivational sayings on them that I flip through. My favorites are:

"Remeber you are looking for Leaders- its okay to sayno!" - I think this onereally takes the pressure off because instead of thinking I have to convince this person I try to think like they have to convince me that they are ready to change their lives.

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal!"

Then I have a few confidence booster cards. (written in bright colors)

"I am a Master Recruiter"

"I will speak slowly and clearly"- I have a tendency to be a motor mouth when I get nervous.

"I am confident and Composed!"

"Smile and Let others in on the secret!"

"I can let go of fear!"

and

"There is nothing I cannot handle!"

These are kind of like the cards that Jeff Olson talks about in The Slight Edge, except his are excerpts from the bible.

Also if you would like another member script you can pm me, Mine is basically just adapted from the other scripts, but its something different to get ideas from.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:38 AM
WAHM Addict

I LOVE that Lauren, such great advice!

Teresa, working on downloading pics now... They be going out soon!