Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-23-2015, 04:11 AM
adeelghazanfar1's Avatar
WAHM Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 125
Default Posting Clickbank Ads On Craigslist

Hi, I wants to know, that posting Clickbank ads on craigslist works? Does Clickbank ads generates sales on craigslist? Can we post Clickbank ads on other classifieds websites? Thanks
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-14-2015, 01:04 AM
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 9
Default

I try this few months ago and no conversions.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-14-2015, 02:36 AM
crisstar's Avatar
California Girl!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: United States
Posts: 1,013
Cool It Depends

The only way I've seen people have success on Craigslist with affiliate ads is by violating Craigslist terms of service. You can try posting ads from CL, but odds are your ad will get ghosted (it looks like it posts, but in reality it does not).

Some people have had better luck with Backpage.

There are a lot of classified sites out there and some may be worth your time to try, whereas others may not.

So, in a nuthsell, if you're set on using CL, you'll have to do a search online on the ways to use CL so that it produces results and so that you fly under the radar. To me, it's not worth all that hassle (and it's gonna cost you money for the tools that you need).

Just my observation.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-14-2015, 02:49 PM
greatar4's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Homestead
Posts: 55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisstar View Post
The only way I've seen people have success on Craigslist with affiliate ads is by violating Craigslist terms of service. You can try posting ads from CL, but odds are your ad will get ghosted (it looks like it posts, but in reality it does not).

Some people have had better luck with Backpage.

There are a lot of classified sites out there and some may be worth your time to try, whereas others may not.

So, in a nuthsell, if you're set on using CL, you'll have to do a search online on the ways to use CL so that it produces results and so that you fly under the radar. To me, it's not worth all that hassle (and it's gonna cost you money for the tools that you need).

Just my observation.
I have some experience with backpage, I did pay for listing, but the traffic that I received isn't worth the amount of money that was spent. I've learned that some people have great results with Classified ads, but I've not been lucky with using them.

Quote:
Can we post Clickbank ads on other classifieds websites?
To answer your question, you'd have to read their guidelines in order to find out if affiliate products are allowed.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-14-2015, 03:15 PM
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3
Default What is working best?

I am somewhat new to Affiliate Marketing, and I'm wondering what is working best for you guys? And any offers/campaigns performing well for you? Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-24-2015, 12:05 PM
kingsofwinning's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 16
Default

Craigslist was a gold mine about 8 years ago or so, now it is littered with spam and if you have a good post it is most likely going to get ghosted. Social media marketing is where it is at these days.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-24-2015, 12:20 PM
sallymandr's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 32
Default What has worked for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesLeadz View Post
I am somewhat new to Affiliate Marketing, and I'm wondering what is working best for you guys? And any offers/campaigns performing well for you? Thanks!
What works best for me:
  1. Buying the product
  2. Using the product
  3. Writing a review of the product
  4. Article marketing with bio link to my blog post review
  5. social media marketing of my blog post
  6. email list

Programs that work for me:
  1. Craftsy - pays $1.00 per signup via Shareasale
  2. High-end products like coaching or courses
  3. Grammarly - pays per lead and per paid signup
  4. Clickbank - only products I use and review
  5. Products that are highly targetable i.e. baby, pets, dating, etc.
  6. Studio Press and Genesis Framework (shareasale)
  7. PrettyDarnCute (shareasale)

When people ask about affiliate marketing I usually refer them to Shareasale, as they have a bunch of different companies. If you are into beauty and fashion, that is a great niche to connect with shareasale.

The only product I sold via Clickback was infoproducts by NicoleDean.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 09-24-2015, 12:24 PM
sallymandr's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 32
Default Craigslist should be your last resort

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeelghazanfar1 View Post
Hi, I wants to know, that posting Clickbank ads on craigslist works? Does Clickbank ads generates sales on craigslist? Can we post Clickbank ads on other classifieds websites? Thanks
In my opinion, craigslist should be your last resort. It is a spammers delight.

If you must use craigslist, I'd really think about writing great copy.

This is kind of tongue and cheek, but it is great copy and gets views.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC_ZS6uY7QI
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 09-26-2015, 06:27 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 93
Default

If your ad gets ghosted, the next step is getting your account closed. CL does not play well with spammers. That being said, there are black hatters making a ton of money there with multiple accounts they get by buying legitimate phone numbers for verification. Unless you want to go dark, it's not a profitable avenue.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 09-26-2015, 09:33 PM
kingsofwinning's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 16
Default

yes craigslist was gold about 7-8 years ago, now just spam haven, your eyes bleed just trying to post ads.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off