Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-03-2014, 02:58 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Free trial marketing tools

Hello, I have signed up for a business opportunity. The name of this business is 'Free trial marketing tools' . I have seen this opportunity on 'Advertise your business' forum of WAHM. They are saying that, we are in beta mode. I did not completely understood this business for now . I wants to know ,that this opportunity is legit? Would they pay good income? Should I keep working with them? This business is not listed on 'Better Business Bureau' , maybe because it is started just now. Please reply me regarding this business. Please visit this website 'freetrialmarketingtools.com' to look for this business. I have searched for this business on google ,and there site is listed on 2nd page of google now. Please look for this business, and let me inform with your opinion. Thanks

Last edited by adeelghazanfar1; 11-04-2014 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Wants to correct some spelling mistakes, and wants to add site url of this affiliate program.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2014, 08:20 AM
Super WAHM

I never heard of them, but trying Googling them and see if anything comes up.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:43 AM
Awesome WAHM

Never heard of it...

How much do you have to pay after the "FREE" trial? Make sure you test out the whole system during this trial period to see if this is something you can really work with.
Old 11-03-2014, 02:29 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeelghazanfar1 View Post
Hello, I have signed up for a business oppertunity. The name of this business is 'Free trial marketing tools' . I have seen this oppertunity on 'Advertise your business' forum of WAHM. They are saying that, we are in beta mode. I did not completely understood this business for now . I wants to know ,that this oppertunity is legit? Would they pay good income? Should I keep working with them? This business is not listed on 'Better Business Bureau' , maybe because it is started just now. Please reply me regarding this business. Thanks
So, is this a business opportunity or just a tool to use for business? I google them and I did not see anything come up.
Old 11-19-2014, 06:21 PM
Registered WAHM

Talking Okay Let's try this again.

The company has made 5 weeks of payouts to over 140 people. The products that they market are marketing tools and access to a custom blogging platform which gives the members to premium plugins they normally would had to purchase. Silver and above members get access to OptimizedPress. Bronze Members have access to List Eruption. If you know anything about blogging then you know the value of those two plugins.

Last edited by index; 11-19-2014 at 06:22 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 12-16-2014, 04:39 PM
Registered WAHM

i can personally say that freetrialmarketingtools is legit, they pay out on time (even though they are in prelaunch). I know that the admin, harvey the silver fox, is a marketing genius who makes 5 figures monthly in his sleep. i currently use some of his methods to drive traffic for myself. So id work the system if i were you.