Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-24-2013, 12:57 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Anyone Know of some High Paying Affiliate programs

I am looking for High paying affiliate or partnership programs.....selling prices of $500.00 or more and of course a good percentage of sale

I am finding that it's as much work to promote a $15.00 item as it is a $1500.00 item

But I am having a hard time finding them
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2013, 11:21 AM
Grand WAHM

Amazon has a decent affiliate program and they have lots of high ticket (expensive) items.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danasurvey View Post
Amazon has a decent affiliate program and they have lots of high ticket (expensive) items.
A little story. I referred a lady to Amazon to buy a $7 book, she didn't buy it!

But she brought a 42" TV while she was there. Cha-ching

Hmm... $500?

How about Converting to sale at 50%, $100 commission on each sale?
Enough?
Old 11-25-2013, 11:07 AM
Registered WAHM

Willie Crawford the internet marketer has a group on Facebook called Big Ticket Affiliate Marketers, which features high ticket affiliate opportunities.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:50 AM
WAHM Regular

Yeah Amazon would be your best bet. Also since it's the holiday season, now is the best time to join Amazon Affiliates to earn commission for holiday sales.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:33 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louidam1 View Post
Yeah Amazon would be your best bet. Also since it's the holiday season, now is the best time to join Amazon Affiliates to earn commission for holiday sales.
The problem with Amazon of course is that the commissions are so low that you need a lot of sales to pay for the advertising you have to do, and/or the time you will spend.

In my case (above) that sale came from a Lens of mine I placed years back on Squidoo - hence no ongoing cost or time is involved.

Also Amazon is (IMO) unlikely to be able to reward you with $100 or more per sale - certainly not with any regularity.

There are much better options in the market paying $100 on multiple sales per day.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Are you looking for something in a specific niche?

I am happy to share what I promote - 100 % commissions ..but don't want to post a link and break any rules. Send me a message if you want.

Regards,

Tereza
Old 11-27-2013, 02:33 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterprisingMomsToronto View Post
Are you looking for something in a specific niche?

I am happy to share what I promote - 100 % commissions ..but don't want to post a link and break any rules.

Regards,

Tereza
Would that be the Empower MLM?

If so, are 75% or so of members still making less than $500 a month and 50% or so still making less than $100 a month?

If so, that wouldn't come near than meeting the thread originators stated requirement of 'selling prices of $500.00 or more and of course a good percentage of sale'

I may be wrong but I would think he's looking for more than $500 a month in commission from sales
Old 12-01-2013, 11:28 PM
Registered WAHM

You can try out commission junction. Like someone has say above, I don't want to post any links here, and later on get banned from this forum. Just go to Google, and type in the name commission junction on the empty search bar, and press the enter key to find it's official website. Commission Junction has a lot of affiliate program that pays really high. Check it out.

I hope that helps.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:43 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I sell a couple things that have high payouts. One of them is $100 per sale and I have had great success with it. Sorry I don't want to share it, but I will tell you that some small affiliate companies that specialize have very good payouts.

What has worked very well for me also is recurring fees - selling products that renew every month thus paying me a nice commission.