Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-03-2013, 09:49 PM
Registered WAHM

Why don't you try to promote one of those travel vacation affiliate programs? Those companies usually pay a super high commissions to their affiliates. They usually pay somewhere around $500 or more.

I hope that helps.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2013, 02:40 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBlackDress;3178354[snip

What has worked very well for me also is recurring fees - selling products that renew every month thus paying me a nice commission.
Yeah, you've got it! 'renew every month' on a great value for money service or product equals residual income.

I never sell single sale promotions these days,it's always recurring. That's how I can enjoy my rather relaxed lifestyle.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Super WAHM

DonnaleeM, you're right. As long as you're doing the work, it's just as easy to sell I high ticket item. PM me if you'd like an idea.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:13 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Go Big or Stay Off the Porch

I believe there is a big markup in online car sales. Can't remember which one, but a pretty well known company has an big ticket affiliate program where you just need a domain & hosting for a chunk of change for each sale. Can't remember where I came across it either but try checking out lists of (big ticket) affiliate networks.
Old 12-26-2013, 09:13 PM
Registered WAHM

You are on the right track!

Yes you will get less buyers with a high priced item but you need far less sales to earn a good income.

If the product/service is a good one that you believe in then go for it.

I prefer companies that have a lower priced offer up front then the they sell higher priced products on the back end. I find the conversions are higher.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Super WAHM

Clickbank also has HIGH ticket items to sell.

What most people don't get online is that it is as easy to sell a $500 product just as easy as it is to sell a $50 product.

You would be amazed to know that people would be willing to spend that if they really want it.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:25 PM
Registered WAHM

Default RE: looking for high paying affiliate programs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaleeM View Post
I am looking for High paying affiliate or partnership programs.....selling prices of $500.00 or more and of course a good percentage of sale

I am finding that it's as much work to promote a $15.00 item as it is a $1500.00 item

But I am having a hard time finding them

Check out John Chow and Terry Lamb online. They both promote "MOBE" (My Online Business Empire) and MTTB (My Top Tier Business). These programs have graduating high ticket products that you can promote after you become a member, and you can work your way up into each tier. You can fund your way into it by promoting their stuff, and when you buy each product, you can then promote it and earn around 90% commissions on products that range from about $500 to $50K each. Empire Network has a similar system too.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:47 PM
Registered WAHM

Hello! =] I am apart of SFI Affiliate program. Which is FREE! I would love to have you apart of my team. Let me know if you are interested.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:48 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm glad someone asked about high paying affiliate programs. I am looking for one too. Very much in need of passive income - actually any income now. Long story. I have a blog, so trying to monetize it some.
Old 01-18-2014, 09:29 AM
Registered WAHM

I'm so bummed Amazon won't do affiliate in my state