Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default money ideas please

What are some ways I can make at least $1500/month? I've been applying for all kinds of jobs and nothing is coming up.

thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2013, 08:52 PM
Grand WAHM

I replied to your other thread about this.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:04 AM
Registered WAHM

There are many ways to earn income online, from home, part time or even if you only have a few hours a day and reach the income you desire. The key is to have an action plan.

I love affiliate marketing because I can promote those products that I have purchased, used and I will write blog posts and articles about the product. Then I post on my social sites and email my list. I have recently tested doing hangouts and that has been effective too.

This past weekend, I promoted one product on my social sites, and earned $457.... as you can see, if you were to promote products every 3 or 4 days, you could easily earn the money you mention you need. Hope that helps.

Last edited by learnit2earnit; 11-21-2013 at 12:07 AM. Reason: misspelling
Old 11-21-2013, 11:31 AM
WAHM Regular

You can definitely make $1500/month or more in affiliate marketing, but it will more than likely take months and months of hard work. Do you have any background in internet marketing?
Old 11-21-2013, 04:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by janny108 View Post
What are some ways I can make at least $1500/month? I've been applying for all kinds of jobs and nothing is coming up.

thanks
Since you posted this thread under the affiliate marketing category I'm guessing that you're interested in that topic. I used to make money by promoting the Godaddy affiliate program. I also made money by promoting Liquidation.com which is an auction marketplace for wholesale liquidation merchandise.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:48 PM
WAHM Regular

Are you open to your own online business? Because $1500 a month is very attainable.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:58 PM
Got My Thrive On!!

There are way to many options to list to make $1,500 a month.

When you post a question like that you are going to get everyone here PMing you and responding saying how great their opportunity is.

I would recommend blogging, although it is one of the slower methods for generating income.

It is very easy to get started and all you really need is the willingness to do it consistently, you will naturally progress and get better the more you do it.

Affiliate marketing is great but you will need a good training course so you can see results in as little time as possible.

personally for a new comer I would recommend either wealthy affiliate university or work from no home.

Good luck
Old 11-21-2013, 11:52 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:

thanks
I'll be blunt. Forget about making money online at this time and keep looking for a new job - actively search out and approach employers 40 hours a week.

Why this advice?

Unless you have $400 a month slated away (and I'll wager you haven't) you don't have enough to invest into an online business for the things you need to hit your goal in under 3 months. To buy high converting buyer traffic (viewers of your offer) for instance, and to have a decent and high converting sales funnel to convert that traffic into sales.

Those three months would be better put into job search.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:38 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hello Alan,
Yes I do have $400 btw and I've been looking actively for a job since Feb of this year... I'm looking for options here.
Old 11-23-2013, 02:27 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Hello Alan,
Yes I do have $400 btw and I've been looking actively for a job since Feb of this year... I'm looking for options here.
If that's $400 a month to invest I'm in a position to help you achieve your goal and, if you're willing to do what needs to be done (part-time - you will be able to continue a strong job search) there should be no problem achieving it in 30 days, 60 days max as others in my team have done.