Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2013, 05:38 PM
Registered WAHM
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Sydney Area
Posts: 13
Default Is anyone using Clickbank?

I'm considering using it to boost some of my affiliate marketing opportunities. Just interested to know if anyone has any experience with them?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between NYC, Ireland, Bahamas
Posts: 261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_tribemechanics View Post
I'm considering using it to boost some of my affiliate marketing opportunities. Just interested to know if anyone has any experience with them?
Hey,

I've used them for years as an affiliate and a publisher. Lots of experience. What do you need to know?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-14-2013, 06:42 PM
alwayshome's Avatar
WAHM Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,069
Default

I'm thinking about joining them too.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-14-2013, 08:34 PM
Registered WAHM
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Sydney Area
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaThompson View Post
Hey,

I've used them for years as an affiliate and a publisher. Lots of experience. What do you need to know?
Thanks Maria!

I'd love to know about both really. But I should probably narrow it down and ask on the publishing side first. Did you find the information pack from them easy to understand? How much time and effort was required in terms of building an income stream?
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-14-2013, 08:34 PM
Registered WAHM
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Sydney Area
Posts: 13
Default

I should also say - I'm definitely not scared of hard work, I just like to know that eventually it will work!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2013, 05:01 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between NYC, Ireland, Bahamas
Posts: 261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_tribemechanics View Post
Thanks Maria!

I'd love to know about both really. But I should probably narrow it down and ask on the publishing side first. Did you find the information pack from them easy to understand? How much time and effort was required in terms of building an income stream?
The info is easy to follow as long as you know your way around the backend of a website. It takes all of 5 minutes to integrate them.

The second question is harder to answer. When I released my first CB package, I had, I think, 33/34,000 subscribers to a relevant list. I had quick results.

This was the process in that case:

1. Wrote a 200+ page e-book myself (I usually outsource);
2. Paid for a pro sales page and video.
3. Integrated CB.
4. Promoted product to my list.

Took me a month to write the e-book, waited 2 weeks I think for the web design, and saw signups in the first hour of promotion.

CB publishing is really not for the faint of heart, despite it sounding good. Lots of competition. And you need to invest right from the get-go or else you won't get affiliates. Affiliates are looking for high-converting products. To even show up in search, you need to fling some serious traffic at it and make sure it converts well.

I'd say go ahead and do it but:

1. Make sure your product is awesome.
2. Ensure your sales page is perfect (and use a video).
3. Think about video testimonials.

If I tell you any more, I'll have to hunt you down.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2013, 06:54 PM
Registered WAHM
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Sydney Area
Posts: 13
Default

you've already been a huge help so no need to hunt me down!!
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2013, 03:51 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between NYC, Ireland, Bahamas
Posts: 261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_tribemechanics View Post
you've already been a huge help so no need to hunt me down!!
LOL Weeeeeeeeeeell, ok then.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2013, 12:02 PM
Super WAHM
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: United States
Posts: 347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaThompson View Post
The info is easy to follow as long as you know your way around the backend of a website. It takes all of 5 minutes to integrate them.

The second question is harder to answer. When I released my first CB package, I had, I think, 33/34,000 subscribers to a relevant list. I had quick results.

This was the process in that case:

1. Wrote a 200+ page e-book myself (I usually outsource);
2. Paid for a pro sales page and video.
3. Integrated CB.
4. Promoted product to my list.

Took me a month to write the e-book, waited 2 weeks I think for the web design, and saw signups in the first hour of promotion.

CB publishing is really not for the faint of heart, despite it sounding good. Lots of competition. And you need to invest right from the get-go or else you won't get affiliates. Affiliates are looking for high-converting products. To even show up in search, you need to fling some serious traffic at it and make sure it converts well.

I'd say go ahead and do it but:

1. Make sure your product is awesome.
2. Ensure your sales page is perfect (and use a video).
3. Think about video testimonials.

If I tell you any more, I'll have to hunt you down.
I need to learn how to do all this. I have a sales page but I don't know if it is good enough or not. Also how do you know what to outsource and where do you go?
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Pembroke GA
Posts: 9
Default

Yes I am and I love the program. You can find all kinds of things to promote. I hope this helps.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off