Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-26-2013, 08:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Any success posting to fb groups

I am curious if anyone has had any success posting their opps on fb groups?

Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2013, 10:40 AM
Grand WAHM

I've been able to get some quality traffic from Facebook and other social media. It takes work and a lot of networking though. But it can be worth it.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:29 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by danasurvey View Post
I've been able to get some quality traffic from Facebook and other social media. It takes work and a lot of networking though. But it can be worth it.
Would a boring insurance business benefit from facebook advertising? I just hear the general rule that fb users prefer entertainment based advertising - eg games
Old 04-27-2013, 10:30 AM
Grand WAHM

I think any business can benefit from having it's own Facebook page. Games and entertainment may be more popular than Insurance, but you could still possibly get potential leads and customers via Facebook and other social media.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:28 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamest View Post
Would a boring insurance business benefit from facebook advertising? I just hear the general rule that fb users prefer entertainment based advertising - eg games
Facebook is a great way to advertise any business even insurance. So many people online want are there to find answers.

Blogging is also a great way to promote a business because you can get the content to show up on Google and Yahoo.

It is all about finding who your target group is and what works best for you.

Hope this helps!
Old 04-30-2013, 05:00 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by danasurvey View Post
I think any business can benefit from having it's own Facebook page. Games and entertainment may be more popular than Insurance, but you could still possibly get potential leads and customers via Facebook and other social media.
Thanks for writing this post. I am considering advertising my business on Facebook. I heard that it's more cheaper than using Adwords.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:01 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi I found if you just go to groups and leave your business promotion and link that it mostly gets ignored. Either you are competing with heaps of others doing the same or it looks spammy. I found by having your own page and consisting providing good content from your business/blog and sharing other content you start to build a relationship with people. Also I recommend using the facebook advertising because you can really target your audience. Link them back to a post or your facebook page though rather than a link outside facebook.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisadlastdegree View Post
Hi I found if you just go to groups and leave your business promotion and link that it mostly gets ignored. Either you are competing with heaps of others doing the same or it looks spammy. I found by having your own page and consisting providing good content from your business/blog and sharing other content you start to build a relationship with people. Also I recommend using the facebook advertising because you can really target your audience. Link them back to a post or your facebook page though rather than a link outside facebook.
Great advice!
Old 05-07-2013, 11:34 PM
Registered WAHM

Hello Member,
Facebook really helps to promote any business either it is small business or big business. Facebook is a social networking website which is very popular these days.The national and international companies are creating their own Facebook accounts and promoting their products and services . Even if any company have wants to increase thier sale and revenue , the Facebook is must for them.

Thanks and Take care
Old 05-15-2013, 06:28 PM
Registered WAHM

Posting on Facebook groups that were designed for business advertising seems useless. Everyone in the group is already affiliated with a business and is just looking to advertise; the posts seem to be overlooked. However, I would not post on a group that was not meant for advertising.