Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-26-2013, 02:44 PM
Registered WAHM

Question How do you get new leads for your opportunity?

I have started freebie trading (getting paid for referring others to incentivized freebie websites) and have started getting leads/referrals through a referral forum. This is just one of my multiple streams of income.
I was wondering what other methods are used when one wants to acquire leads online for a business opportunity?
Do you use a lead capture page on your blog? Or simply connect through personal message and exchange information?
What do you find works best for you?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2013, 06:40 PM
Grand WAHM

For me, I focus on basic Internet Marketing and SEO. I find different sites, forums, etc. where people might be interested in a free money making niche and go from there.

I always follow the rules of other sites and contribute to the discussions. SEO is more challenging since Panda and Penguin, but it's still possible to get some good quality search engine traffic.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:09 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Co ops, solo ads, forums, Facebook, my personal blogs, and interacting on forums. What works best for me is Facebook and connecting with people that I meet through there
Old 03-28-2013, 05:13 AM
WAHM Regular

My upline buys advertising with a pool of money that our group collects. Whatever each member puts into it is the percentage of advertising we receive. The guy in charge sets a time limit for buying in and then sees what our best advertiser will be based on the amount of money collected.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:18 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReflxnsOfGrace View Post
I have started freebie trading (getting paid for referring others to incentivized freebie websites) and have started getting leads/referrals through a referral forum. This is just one of my multiple streams of income.
I was wondering what other methods are used when one wants to acquire leads online for a business opportunity?
Do you use a lead capture page on your blog? Or simply connect through personal message and exchange information?
What do you find works best for you?
I recently learned a really neat tip from Pure Leverage. PM me and I'll send you to the link so you can see too! He is better at explaining then I am!
Old 04-01-2013, 02:16 PM
WAHM Regular

What works for me is networking with other people on blogs, forums, and social media. Also I've been having good traffic to my blog recently using Google+.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:54 PM
Registered WAHM

Post ads in facebook groups or on craigslist. Also check the craigslist resume section. You could even buy leads.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:22 AM
WAHM Regular

I have a method to my madness. I have a few blogs where I direct traffic through posting great articles, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and other social networking and syndication methods. On my main blog I discuss a lot about getting leads and configuring WordPress which is the topic I enjoy the most.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:59 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm doing freebie trading too..which forum are you on?
Old 06-20-2013, 11:45 PM
Super WAHM

You can try Craiglist

Tags
leads, referrals