Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-27-2013, 02:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllanJames View Post
Well that's were you got it wrong :-) I was in hospital on one occasion doing my best to avoid dying and received 15 commissions that week I was in. On another occasion I went cruising with my wee granddaughter and her parents up into the Arctic Circle for two months - and my income still keep rolling in.

The bulk of it from my second tier affiliates because, obviously, I was doing no promoting.

Are you sure you really understand two tier affiliate programs?

I must admit I'm surprised how many of my students don't have a clue about them when they first come to me.
This is awesome! I hope to some day have this type of financial and work freedom!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2013, 11:01 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy3 View Post
This is awesome! I hope to some day have this type of financial and work freedom!
Kristy, I discuss more about them, and point out the two that have been 'top of the pops' for me, on my free training site.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Registered WAHM

Great post.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:01 AM
Registered WAHM

Most of the affiliate programs, i m connected with are empowers. I think when you promote a business make sure that you pick the right affiliate marketing strategies. I did't know about multi tier affiliate marketing programs yet. I like those type affiliate program whose gives you the ability to generate a passive income online.

Last edited by johnswan; 03-15-2013 at 06:03 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:16 PM
Super WAHM

[QUOTE=johnswan;3095962][snip]. I did't know about multi tier affiliate marketing programs yet. I like those type affiliate program whose gives you the ability to generate a passive income online /QUOTE]

Well you have the right idea John, good residual income multi-tier affiliate programs are a great way to go!

I've just spend a month exploring an absolutely gorgeous part of New Zealand in my motorhome, done absolutely no advertising or recruiting, and yet my commission payments just keep coming in.