Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:41 PM
Registered WAHM

Default My Affiliate Marketing Success

Ive been doing affiliate marketing for two years, and im having a lot of success with it. I'm currently promoting market health products.

The whole thing to it is just picking the right products, and sending targeted traffic I currently use facebook ppc and google adwords
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2013, 07:07 PM
Grand WAHM

Targeted traffic and finding a niche are both absolutely essential!

Congrats on your success dineromom
Old 01-23-2013, 07:47 PM
Super WAHM

Now what are you doing... I am thinking of starting my own afflitiate marketing to get more people to sell my wellness products. Would you be doing that if I set this up?
Old 01-24-2013, 11:42 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dineromom View Post
Ive been doing affiliate marketing for two years, and im having a lot of success with it. I'm currently promoting market health products.

The whole thing to it is just picking the right products, and sending targeted traffic I currently use facebook ppc and google adwords

Modest little devil aren't you
Old 01-25-2013, 05:57 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by koledust View Post
Now what are you doing... I am thinking of starting my own afflitiate marketing to get more people to sell my wellness products. Would you be doing that if I set this up?
Just to note - The commissions on Market Health products are very generous. From $20 on up per sale, with an average of around $30-$40 per sale of one item. So it is hard to compete with that if you are offering 10% commissions as you mentioned in another post. Not that you can't but just be aware of what is out there.

Dineromom - what are your advertising expenses like vs your net profit? How are you finding the conversion rate from FB?

Last edited by LilBlackDress; 01-25-2013 at 05:58 AM.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:11 PM
Registered WAHM

Working with PPC takes experience and lot of tracking. It is extremely easy to loose ton of money if one is not careful so kudos to you for figuring it out. You are much smarter then I am :-)
Old 01-28-2013, 11:17 AM
WAHM Regular

I belong to another community and the top successes seemed to have been at it for at least five years. Not to say it can't be done soon just think this is something that takes time.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:04 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBlackDress View Post
Just to note - The commissions on Market Health products are very generous. From $20 on up per sale, with an average of around $30-$40 per sale of one item. So it is hard to compete with that if you are offering 10% commissions as you mentioned in another post. Not that you can't but just be aware of what is out there.

Dineromom - what are your advertising expenses like vs your net profit? How are you finding the conversion rate from FB?
I think I figured out how and what I am going to do. I am working on an e-video I am selling right now. I have it on my website to buy and I have it on my website where you can sign up to be an affiliate. I am selling it for $15 and giving 30% towards any one that sales the product... what do you think?
Old 01-29-2013, 02:39 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koledust View Post
I think I figured out how and what I am going to do. I am working on an e-video I am selling right now. I have it on my website to buy and I have it on my website where you can sign up to be an affiliate. I am selling it for $15 and giving 30% towards any one that sales the product... what do you think?
I think that at only 30% you will attract a few affiliates but you surely won't attract any super affiliates at that level of commission - it would be too tight for a super affiliate to be confident of getting a decent ROI.

Myself I only get interested at 100% on the front end, with about 50% on the backend sales. Even better if I'm tagged to that person for a lifetime by cookie and IP address.

Tags
affiliate marketing