Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Banned

I'll be back on here later to see if anyone has posted anything. I just need some help.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Registered WAHM

Default kizi

Your information has helped me to know what is really interesting information,kizi I hope you will let me know more information nua.cam so thank you very much.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:18 PM
WAHM Regular

My advice about Google adwords is be very specific about the search terms you pay for, and focus intently on the quality score. Use specific ad groups and your quality score should be at least eight for each keyword, otherwise you will end up paying a very high cost per click and it will not be profitable for you

When I first used ad words, I had no idea about quality score and ended up wasting thousands
Old 05-01-2013, 10:18 PM
WAHM Regular

Also run a test of about $500 worth of advertising, and assuming your traffic is properly targeted with the right keywords, consider whether or not Words is going to be profitable for you. And have a good look at the other ads that are at the top spots, and see what they are doing because they are the most profitable businesses in your niche
Old 05-01-2013, 10:33 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Use targeted keyword phrases to narrow down your market and raise your conversion rate. For example instead of using just "Chevrolet Tahoe" use "2014 Chevrolet Tahoe LS". Be specific with your keywords. You will get a better view rate that way and get people who are looking for that exact match will find you. You would also have to run some A, B, & C test ads to see which ad will give you better conversions. Also, depending on how you word your ad will effect your ctr as well. Hope that makes sense