Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:39 AM
Super WAHM

Default Empower Network vs Network Marketing VT

Okay Everyone!

Ive been tossing both of these companies around trying to find out all that I can about both of them! Can anyone give me their opinions on these companies and if someone was to go with one which would be best at this point?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Registered WAHM

Anything that smells like an MLM business tends to make me run for the hills. I was never a fan of business that only made me money if I got others to sell under me. Some of the Empower network members got banned from some pages on Facebook because of some of their members were spamming others. Not everyone was doing it, but they got a bad rap for it.

With anyone program, you have to come out the pocket and you have to put the work into it to see a return.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:00 AM
Super WAHM

I've recently joined Empower Network but via a sales funnel that has a very low cost product with a huge (350% commission) on the front end. I think the main benefit of the Empower Network is the training and the great customizable blogging platform. My blog posts have gotten more attention and visitors thanks to Empower Network than I have gotten in all my years of blogging. I haven't been doing it very long though so can't speak for the financial returns yet. I know nothing about the other company you mentioned but I would look for reviews on each of them to see what you can find.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:57 AM
Super WAHM

Default re:

Thanks everyone for the replies! I actually decided to go with EN first. I am also planning on joining MLSP eventually - but that for mainly my own learning purposes and personal use. The other one I spoke about ... from what I gather they are having some payment issues. I have heard EN went through similiar issues as they went through a growth spirt but ... I dont know. So I am holding off on NMVT until I see a change in their payment process. If I do see a change in that ... then I will definitely revisit the idea of joining them as well.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Hey guys,

I had a webinar with jay kubassek about affiliate marketing. He went onto mention about empower network and said that they're achieving good success at the moment, but like many systems he's not sure if it will last. The thing that most systems fail with is the support for their members, mainly due to the guys at the top getting rich and neglecting the people making them the money. They eventually implode.

However, i don't want to judge because I haven't personally tried the system. Anyone having success with it?
Old 11-29-2012, 06:20 PM
Registered WAHM

I'm a proud empower network member and i don't believe EN is going anywhere anytime soon, mainly because the training teaches you how to build an online empire, not with just EN but any other business that you're in.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Hi after six months on the sidelines I also joined EN. Loving it. I am also an affiliate with a more traditional MLM but the commissions are tiny (for the work you do!) compared to teh 100% commission with EN. You only need to refer 1 person to start getting you money back compared to my other company where I think I am needing about 30. LOL. The training is great as I am applying to my other internet marketing businesses. Great to start building your email list.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Likewise I am also a member of the Inner Circle in EN and I am fairly confident the company is here to stay for a long time. They have a full operational team and CEO behind them (its not just two gurus called Dave and Dave) hence as they operate as a company they have to meet the govt report and requirements and give the disclaimers and earnings. Not everyone will earn lots of money but if you do follow the training and persist and commit it does work. Its my second month in and very happy with the income I have started to earn.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Registered WAHM

Smile Empower network

I just got in with en and I think it is so awesome the training that you get the people in the empower network, it's like we all are in it to see each other succeed and that is what I love about it
Old 12-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richchris View Post
I just got in with en and I think it is so awesome the training that you get the people in the empower network, it's like we all are in it to see each other succeed and that is what I love about it

Thanks for your reply. Since my post I actually made decision to join EN first. Then I ended up joining VT too about a week later. To me VT is easier to promote. The support I get with VT is unreal. Really the way I felt with EN was if you dont "Go All In" then you really dont get any support. That if you ask for support then thats the first they will ask you ... Are you all in. So ... from my personal experience with it I think they are both good companies. I think EN is more for people that already know alot about Network Marketing and have a good start already with a list. As for VT I feel it is much easier to promote and is great for anyone including just a beginner. I have been online awhile and know alot about marketing already but ... I feel for a new person VT would be much easier. Althouh VT is a little more expensive to start up. You are all in making 100% commissions and .... its much easier to get sign ups. I already have mine paid for now. So its that simple. With EN I dont feel the same about. I do feel an income can be made with both companies. But I feel you can earn a lot quicker with VT unless you plan on going all in at $1625 with EN.

The team I joined with in VT is amazing! They have a huge amount of hands on support daily so you literally arent building by yourself. We build together. Its wonderful and the best decision I could have made honestly!

As for EN ... I am considering canceling and then maybe pick it up later once I have created more of an income with VT or maybe just not do it at all ... not sure yet. I wasnt impressed with the amount of cussing in the trainings at EN either. Although I am no saint I felt that was a little unprofessional really.

So my focus is VT! If you want to learn more about VT here is an awesome overview on the business and comp plan:
Network Marketing VT Overview Presentation

Best of luck to you with EN I think its all about personal preference. Both companies can be good depending on how fast you want to grow, how much you have to invest, etc.

Tags
empower network, network marketing vt