Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-12-2013, 10:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up

I am not with Empower Network but another company that has a blogging system and 100% commissions also.

When someone mentioned the downline and passups it is automatically mentioned MLM.

I am just curious why some think this is automatically bad? Any direct selling business has a downline like Tupperware, Avon etc. That is the same as Empower and my company.

Yes there are a ton of programs out there that offer Internet Marketing or Affiliate Marketing courses but the difference is these companies do not offer people a great way to make additional income with it. Does that make these companies bad, absolutely not, they are making money and teaching you something you want to learn. But does a company that offers the training plus let their members use it to make additional income as an affiliate make them bad? Absolutely not.

I am thankful for the program I am with. I am learning so much about how to build a successful future online and making money now too. To me its a win-win situation when a company allows me to help others too by sharing what they have to offer.... like any direct sales company
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2013, 10:31 PM
I'm Minnie Riley

I joined Empower Network earlier in the month and because of the appeal of making money blogging is why I joined it I have a blog already that I use for a hobby and it has gotten 16,000 views over a year of blogging and my youtube channel started out in 2007 has about 1,000 subscribers but now that I have been in empower network and following their training my channel has increased to 1200 subscribers from June 6 to current date of this post.

I have notice it might be a challenge for me to get sales because of previous members in empower network spamming, but that isn't how empower network works.

I did get annoyed with people in empower network messaging me and trying to sell me some other product they are involved since that isn't my goal to be in empower network. I will be focusing on their training material and my team training material to get the income goals I desire.

Empower Network has a lot of information out there that can seem like huge overload plus their events/conferences every 90 days they host.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Awesome WAHM

How much did you pay to join EN? Are you all in?
Old 07-12-2013, 04:08 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhonda_wahm View Post
Okay Everyone!

Ive been tossing both of these companies around trying to find out all that I can about both of them! Can anyone give me their opinions on these companies and if someone was to go with one which would be best at this point?
I would rather affiliate products than go down the MLM road. What worries me most about empower though is that everytime I go on advertising sites there is always no empower accepted which makes me think it has been spammed to death and gets on peoples nerves!
Old 08-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Awesome WAHM

I see the issue with EN is that most people already knows the top earner of EN and even though they opt-in to your site, they end up joining the top earners because they think that they can get more from them, training, freebies and etc...if you are new to EN and someone joins you, what can you offer them? I have people that I know and this is what they are all telling me. Now, having said that, every case is different of course. this is just based on my experienced. My 2 cents..
Old 08-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Super WAHM

Didn't read the whole thread, but I read a review of EN, and it says that they OWN all of your content. People try to leave and they are not allowed to close their blogs. After you leave, EN just takes all the money from that blog. This happened to me at a couple of places, Examiner being the worst. They said I could republish my articles, but what good would that do, because they would only be flagged as duplicate content. I was FURIOUS when they refused to take my articles down. They are still up with my name on them, but I have no profile and no byline there.
Old 08-03-2013, 04:21 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmpublishing View Post
I would rather affiliate products than go down the MLM road. What worries me most about empower though is that everytime I go on advertising sites there is always no empower accepted which makes me think it has been spammed to death and gets on peoples nerves!
I read that Google has downgraded it so it doesn't show on the front page anymore. PLUS, Craigslist is fed up with them posting multiple ads there, and is trying to ban IP addresses for affiliates. That would be bad if you wanted to sell or buy something.

Last edited by Rikki; 08-03-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Awesome WAHM

I believed FB has also banned the EN link. So many people are promoting EN and its not even funny. Many solo ad provider stopped promoting them also.

Tags
empower network, network marketing vt