Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:09 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Getting Exposure

Hello All,

Recently I have begun my journey into the affiliate marketing world and with all there is to learn and know out there about this business I have come across many things that I have questions about. SO who better to turn to then the forums!

My first question is how to get exposure? How am I going to get my product to the people?

Any advice on the best ways to go about doing this?
Any advice for low cost ways of doing this?
Any advice at all on this would be so very appreciated!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Jen
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2012, 06:00 PM
Grand WAHM

You could try finding different sites, groups, social networks, forums, etc. where people might share an interest in your product. Then make posts on sites, etc. that allow it. That is one way to get the word out.

Good luck Jen.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi Jen,

This is of course the toughest part. Anyway you go about it, it's going to take time and money. You can go the organic way which takes the most time:

Set up your own website and/or blog, add relevant content to it. Create social network accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google+, Youtube) Add content to those and help gain exposure for your website and brand that way. Create other pieces of content on Web 2.0 sites such as Squidoo, Ezine Articles, etc and point those to your website and other pages.

You can also do media buys such as buying ad space on other people's websites, this will help to drive traffic to your website. Buysellads is a good source for this.

The quickest way is through PPC (pay per click) through Google Adwords and Bing. This way can get your instant traffic to your site but it can be costly and you can burn through your funds if you're not careful.

No matter how you go about it, its best to have your own site and funnel all of your traffic to your website. Once you get traffic to your website it's a good idea to start building an email list so that you build a relationship with your customers/visitors. Once you have this relationship its easier to suggest other products for them.

If you have any questions about any of this just let me know.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:12 AM
WAHM Regular

The fastest way I have found now to generate traffic and to start earning some income to help fund your other projects is getting internet marketing training through the Empower Network. I have been blogging for years on my personal site and never earned anything until I logged onto Empower Network for coaching, an already set up blog and 100% commissions. It will save you heaps of time to get results today.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:47 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamhall830 View Post
Hi Jen,

This is of course the toughest part. Anyway you go about it, it's going to take time and money. You can go the organic way which takes the most time:

Set up your own website and/or blog, add relevant content to it. Create social network accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google+, Youtube) Add content to those and help gain exposure for your website and brand that way. Create other pieces of content on Web 2.0 sites such as Squidoo, Ezine Articles, etc and point those to your website and other pages.

You can also do media buys such as buying ad space on other people's websites, this will help to drive traffic to your website. Buysellads is a good source for this.

The quickest way is through PPC (pay per click) through Google Adwords and Bing. This way can get your instant traffic to your site but it can be costly and you can burn through your funds if you're not careful.

No matter how you go about it, its best to have your own site and funnel all of your traffic to your website. Once you get traffic to your website it's a good idea to start building an email list so that you build a relationship with your customers/visitors. Once you have this relationship its easier to suggest other products for them.

This is sound advice. For long term results the best way to be sure of great results is to grow organically. PPC is good if you know what you're doing and can generate leads quickly. But you can get your fingers burnt if you're too trigger happy.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:24 PM
WAHM Regular

Building up your social networking sites like FB Twitter will help get the word out.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:50 PM
WAHM Regular

I think blogging and learning to network your blog would work out great for you, and its a free option to. It's just damm time consuming, and that can get you down when you're trying to build a list.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Hi Jen,

This is one of the most concise clear cut explanations of long term success I have seen in a while. There are tons of systems, books, and platforms ( empower network) that are offering a shortcut to what this simple method will bring. There is no magic bullet it really is a simple formula of doing the right things consistently and you will see results. And as everybody else had said make sure you have a good capture/squeeze etc to ensure you make good use of every visitor to the site get them on a list and then keep in touch. The list is everything.

Also seek out guest blogging and posting for other people who have large lists to reach new targeted followers, or interviewing people in your niche who have a large following also good for growing your site.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Hi Jen,

I agree, this advice rocks. Don't let it overwhelm you, take it one step at a time. Just get started, build a blog, and realize it will take a little time to build everything up.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:22 PM
WAHM Regular

I often hear that the best advice to growing a business quickly when starting out is to use solo ads. Has anyone taken this advice and done well with it?

Tags
advice, affiliate marketing tips, exposure, low cost, product