Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Default How to get Exposure

Hi,

I think
1. Run a self hosted wordpress blog
2. Learn a bit of SEO (to choose keywords, structure your blog etc)
3. Include social media marketing using content syndication with wordpress plugins.
4. Open social networking sites - go to ifttt.com, onlywire.com to see which sites to create accounts on
5. Create review articles for the products you want to promote (with target keywords)

I hope that helps and is a start...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepodandthepea View Post
Hello All,

Recently I have begun my journey into the affiliate marketing world and with all there is to learn and know out there about this business I have come across many things that I have questions about. SO who better to turn to then the forums!

My first question is how to get exposure? How am I going to get my product to the people?

Any advice on the best ways to go about doing this?
Any advice for low cost ways of doing this?
Any advice at all on this would be so very appreciated!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Jen
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2012, 03:29 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Hello All,

Recently I have begun my journey into the affiliate marketing world and with all there is to learn and know out there about this business I have come across many things that I have questions about. SO who better to turn to then the forums!

My first question is how to get exposure? How am I going to get my product to the people?

Thank you,
Jen
How to get exposure?

Use social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to let other people know that you have a business. Join some groups that talks about the same niche you are in as they will be your targeted customers.

How am I going to get my product to the people?

Try giving out freebies or bonuses to whoever purchases your product as that is one way of thanking them. Post your customers' testimonials to these social networking sites so other users will know that your product works.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Thank you!

Thank you everyone who added their advice here! You are all a wealth of knowledge and I am so thankful for this resource! You have really helped point me in a direction to build my business the right way and I am looking forward to sharing my success story with you soon
Old 12-23-2012, 01:44 PM
WAHM Regular

I use multiple ways such as traffic exchanges, free advertising sites, social marketing and forums.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:58 AM
WAHM Regular

Social and viral marketing is a way to get anything started. Twitter is a good avenue to get started in this aspect of it. Hold a few inexpensive contests based on your product to get a follower base and then start from there.

Quote:
Hello All,

Thank you,
Jen
Old 12-27-2012, 03:45 PM
WAHM Regular

I agree, learn about SEO and do build up naturally. I also put things on Pinterest that people will want to learn about or buy & have ok luck with that.. I am still learning about marketing and know it will be an on-going learning type thing.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:22 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Hello All,

Find a marketplace that has hungry buyers for your niche products. Examples are Amazon, eBay, Fiverr, Digitalpoint, Tradebit, among many others. In that way, you won't have to do so much promoting your own site most especially if you are just starting out.

Good luck.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:18 AM
WAHM Regular

The other thing you have to consider is conversion rates. What good is a 100 hits a day if you aren't converting that traffic. Would you have 100 hits a day a convert 1% of that traffic or 100 hits a day and no conversions.

Traffic is one thing but converting that traffic is whole different story. For me in the beginning, I just wanted traffic, now I am a little bit more focused on targeted traffic. You are more likely to convert with targeted traffic.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Hello All,

Thank you,
Jen
Best way is Solo Ads, Safelist Sites, Blogging and Social Media.

Solo ads are pricey. But the rest are free.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:03 AM
WAHM Regular

Talking

With Affiliate Marketing, the best way to do it is create a blog/website and start joining forums that is related to your niche. Add a signature with your link to your blog/website and make informative post. no spamming!

Start using social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc. and start building up a fan base.

Also write articles on platforms like Squidoo or Hubpages but remember to abide by their rules or you'll waste your time.

Start learning SEO/Keywords to get your articles and blog post picked up by search engines.

Also if you're not that good at creating keyword rich articles, use Fiverr. There are currently freelance writers that'll write articles for you for $5 or more. I use this sometimes and worth the investment.

Also if you like to go the free route, use MyBlogGuest.com to get some guest post on your blog related to your niche to help keep your blog fresh with content.

Good luck!

Tags
advice, affiliate marketing tips, exposure, low cost, product