Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:26 PM
Banned

Default Amazon Associates

Is anybody making money with Amazon Associates?

radha
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2012, 12:05 AM
Grand WAHM

I've made some money with Amazon, but in this economy, I've done better with the free money making niche than I have with spending money.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:36 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I make money every month with the Amazon program. Can not wait as holiday sales start to build.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:56 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Yes Amazon is a great site to be an affiliate of because it is a very trusted vendor. Not to mention excellent customer service, great prices and a ton of merchandise. I would highly recommend it!
Old 10-27-2012, 08:02 PM
Registered WAHM

I made my largest chunk of money from affiliate marketing with bum marketing/article writing and links to Amazon products. Unfortunately, since I live in Illinois, I was kicked out of their affiliate program due to ridiculous Illinois tax laws (I'm still bitter about this)!

I think Amazon has great potential for affiliates.....they sell practically everything!
Old 10-28-2012, 06:37 AM
WAHM Master

I'm with momslifeathome, also in IL and Amazon pulled out of our state. I'm no longer bitter, just moved on and found better opportunities however Amazon at the time was my best money maker. So go for it if you can BUT don't let Amazon be the only affiliate program you use.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Good advice to diversify your affiliate programs. I had the same experience...built up to some very good profits each month with amazon and then was dropped as an affiliate because I live in Colorado. I loved being an amazon affiliate and hope to be again someday!
Old 10-31-2012, 09:15 AM
Registered WAHM

try out empower network! it's global so you won't ever get kicked out and 100% comissions..it has been so great for me so far
Old 11-01-2012, 10:49 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by momslifeathome View Post
I made my largest chunk of money from affiliate marketing with bum marketing/article writing and links to Amazon products. Unfortunately, since I live in Illinois, I was kicked out of their affiliate program due to ridiculous Illinois tax laws (I'm still bitter about this)!

I think Amazon has great potential for affiliates.....they sell practically everything!
Have you looked into SkimLinks? You can work as an Amazon Associate via their links instead of your own.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:58 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm still struggling with Amazon. I think I just don't know how to do it. I get a few clicks on what I refer but no purchases. But then again I only have referred books so far. I need to get in there and find more items to sell.

I'm with ya, though, I have heard people give up on Amazon, so i haven't put much effort into it. Maybe I need to change that and really try harder.

~Allie