Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-23-2012, 05:37 AM
WAHM Regular

Default How Long Until You Made Money?

How long were you working online before you started actually making money?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 06:18 AM
WAHM Fanatic

When I first started working online to make money, I was working as a freelance writer. So I made money as soon as I turned in my first assignment. While I was working on that I started building my passive income up.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:45 AM
Grand WAHM

I tested the waters the first month I started and did a lot of research, so I didn't make a lot the first month. I really put things in motion the second month and did quite well.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:23 AM
Super WAHM

I made money in the first month as well, although it wasn't much.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:05 PM
Registered WAHM

I made my first sale online after 6 weeks doing affiliate marketing. I've been hooked ever since!
Old 10-23-2012, 11:34 PM
Super WAHM

I made my first money online by selling my excess books on Amazon.com Marketplace. A couple of years later, I wrote and sold a downloadable guidebook on how I did that...

And I started selling my writing services, particularly copywriting.
Old 10-27-2012, 07:59 PM
Registered WAHM

I think it took me about 2 months before I started seeing any kind of online income from affiliate marketing, I still don't make enough to quit my day job but I'm working on it!
Old 10-31-2012, 09:01 AM
Registered WAHM

Smile

It took me about 3 weeks to get my first sale with this program that I'm using , but now I'm on a roll..actually had a $1000 commission this morning!
Old 11-13-2012, 12:29 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsessler View Post
It took me about 3 weeks to get my first sale with this program that I'm using , but now I'm on a roll..actually had a $1000 commission this morning!
Congrats if this is true but realize that you're making yourself sound unbelievable. (Am I the only one who thinks so?)

Anyways I was lucky and made my first sale (~$28.00) within the first week. This was enough to tell me that affiliate marketing works. I didn't actually make anything else for a while but eventually got sales on a regular basis when I started to settle down and really learn how to do niche marketing step by step.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:50 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

I started making money online 2 years ago. When I became pregnant and give birth to my first child, I have bought stuff that I never been used, so I started selling those stuff in ebay, as well as to my facebook account. Aftersuch, I have learned to buy stuff from ebay on sale. It would cost me too much if I only buy 1 item and would pay for the shipping fee. So, I decided to buy 3 or more items and sell it. Viola! I had an income and I get my stuff for free. And that's the start of my money making online.

Any forms of selling will give you an income of what you want and what you have wanted. If you feel like you're not into it, then try and try until you find one that suits you and that makes you happy and well satisfied.

Thanks!