Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:38 AM
WAHM Regular

Question project payday?

anyone ever heard - or work with this place?

it "sounds" great -- but i also get an odd feeling about it --

would love to hear any thoughts.

TIA

--d

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 04-12-2012 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Removed excessive ????? marks per posting rules
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2012, 12:10 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Arrow

I've heard of Project Payday because they've been around for at least 6-7 yr, but never joined. I believe the basis of the whole method relies on a specific types of sites that have reached popularity over the years. These are the Incentivized Freebie Websites. (like win a free ipad site)

Some people succeed promoting these and GPT (getpaidto sites) but many give up calling programs like this a scam, which they're not, just not as easy as portrayed. If you go this route, MAKE SURE you get in under someone who has been successful for at least a couple of years and knows the ropes.

Google 'Project Payday review' or 'anyone making money with Project Payday' and weed out the blatant ads for the real reviews. (hint; usually 'Is XX a Scam?" articles are usually really ads) Someone is making money or they wouldn't still be around.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:26 PM
WAHM Regular

Do yourself a favor and stay away! Project Pay day is ridiculous!

Here's how it works:

There are sites out there that say "Fill out 3 surveys/offers and get $100"

But you also have to get 2 of your friends to fill out 3 surveys/offers.

So Project Payday is people looking for you to be their "friend" and fill out their offers so they can get the $100. When they get paid, they will pay you $5 or $10 out of their $100...

But there are VERY VERY FEW Free offers/survey opportunities. You will often have to pay more than you earn to fulfill your part. And if you can't find anyone to fill YOUR "friend" opportunities you don't ever get that money back!
Old 04-14-2012, 05:12 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs down well...

I was looking into Project Payday about a year ago. I did some research and everything I found was bad. If you look on here or even Google or Youtube you will find all the information that you need about PP. The things I read sure did change my mind about it all. And the lady above me is right on. I would try to find something different if I was you. But good luck to you and God Bless.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Registered WAHM

Yep Project Payday is worthless. Don't even bother.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:39 AM
WAHM Regular

Project Payday is a waste of time...stay away!
Old 04-18-2012, 11:22 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaMBowen View Post
Do yourself a favor and stay away! Project Pay day is ridiculous!

Here's how it works:

There are sites out there that say "Fill out 3 surveys/offers and get $100"

But you also have to get 2 of your friends to fill out 3 surveys/offers.

So Project Payday is people looking for you to be their "friend" and fill out their offers so they can get the $100. When they get paid, they will pay you $5 or $10 out of their $100...

But there are VERY VERY FEW Free offers/survey opportunities. You will often have to pay more than you earn to fulfill your part. And if you can't find anyone to fill YOUR "friend" opportunities you don't ever get that money back!
This is NOT true! I started with Project Payday in July 2011, and I've since become a PPD mentor and I'm a full time "freebie trader", which is what they teach you to become.

Although I am a PPD mentor, I do not recommend doing their "Fast First Fifty" training because the site they send you to makes you waste so many of the free offers and you only get $50, when you could make so much more money if you start with a freebie trading forum.

Freebie trading is basically this:

For example; I would pay you to sign up on freebie sites (also called IFWs-incentivized freebie websites) and when you sign up, you'll have to complete offers to meet that site's requirements. When I say offers, I mean like advertiser's offers.. you know when you see like free trials or things like blockbuster, or creditreport.com?

Well, those advertisers pay these freebie sites to put their affiliate links on their sites and pay the freebie sites every time a new person signs up for their service, then, the freebie site turns around and uses some of that money to pay the person who you signed up under (with their referral link).

So, after I pay you to sign up on the freebie site and complete the offer requirements, then you will have your own referral link from that same freebie site and you can then have other people sign up with your link and get paid by the freebie site.

Most of the sites only require 1 referral to cash out.

I know there is a lot of info to absorb, but once you get the hang of it, its not so bad, and it's actually fun.

I get my referrals from a forum called The Freebie Exchange (there's a link to this forum in my signature). If you want to start making money with this, just sign up for a free account. I have a package where you can make like $240 minus the cost of the offers you do.. There are lots of free trial offers to choose from and there are also some really low cost ones (from $1-$5), so even if you have to pay a little money for some of the offers, you're still going to make a pretty good profit from doing this.

Just let me know if you have any questions at all. I have been doing this since July of last year, so I know for a fact that it's legitimate and it works.

Here is a link to my album on photobucket with all my payment proof pics
(keep in mind that I did pay my referrals to sign up, so that's not all actual profit):

Freebie Proofs pictures by krystlerox - Photobucket
Old 04-29-2012, 05:24 AM
WAHM Regular

Stay away from project payday and similar sites. Look for something else if you want to succeed online.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:30 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hersh View Post
Stay away from project payday and similar sites. Look for something else if you want to succeed online.
And why do you think these types of sights are bad? It would be nice to get some real advice like Krystle gave instead of spamming your signature.

I use IFW's to make extra money, it does take work just like anything if you want it to be successful!
Old 05-01-2012, 09:53 AM
WAHM Regular

PPD is a portal. You don't need to go through PPD to get involved with freebie trading if that's your interest. You can Google "Incentivized freebie websites" and find all the information you need to learn how the opportunity works. You also need to understand up front that there are only a few free offers and you will have to use a credit card to sign up for these offers and then cancel before the trial ends if you don't want to be charged. It's a difficult business to succeed in because you need referrals to make money. You can only make so much money completing referrals for other traders before you run out of free offers. It doesn't make sense to complete paid offers that cost more than the payout for the freebie site you complete a referral on.