Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate.reber View Post
Hi Mike, how many years are you working with SEO?

Well, I saw all your post and It's obvious that you're passionate in doing SEO.. I am learning from you, thanks.
Total, about 10 years, but only really serious about it the past 5 or 6 years.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2011, 12:05 AM
Registered WAHM

Well. I heard about some good positive notes on automatic article submission software. These disadvantages are really shocked me.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:59 PM
WAHM Regular

Thank you Mike for dispelling the duplication myth. I know that I need to pay more attention when I'm creating articles to adhere to better SEO. Once I get some built I'll definitely be using software. I look forward to checking out your site

LisaLaFrance
Old 06-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentl3ss View Post
if anyone in here uses automated article submissions which software do you use for it if you dont mind me asking, always been curious?
There's a free automatic submitter called "Article Submission Helper". It submits your article to 125 article directories.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:42 AM
Registered WAHM

You are quite right about the disadvantages of using automated software for Article submission and i am sure that it applies to everything and we should try to avoid these kind of tricks and rather believe on doing work with our own hands. I hope that people who are doing things like that might going to get a great lesson. Thanks for making such a nice post.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by carla_easley View Post
There's a free automatic submitter called "Article Submission Helper". It submits your article to 125 article directories.
Have you used Article Submission Helper yourself? After reading your article I did visit the website and the blog entries are over a year old so I was wondering how up to date the article directories are. Also, do you know if you can delete the ones not working and add new ones?

Thanks,
Patsy
Old 07-22-2011, 11:16 PM
WAHM Regular

Great discussion. I like it and enjoy lot as one thing I like most that you folks are too good that one are accepting your mistakes and other is correcting it with accurate information.

I like the way of communication it all smooth and soft.

Anyway it no worry to use automated submission but many prefers manual as they feel that automated submission is just like spamming.

Thanks a lot for this wonderful discussion. Keep helping each others for better growth and improvement.

As do mistakes is not a sin but not to accept it and not correcting it is a big SIN.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:39 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeF0421 View Post
No No No. You are wrong too.

First of all, almost ALL article directories accept "duplicate content". The only one I am aware of right now that will not is Buzzle. I'm sure there are a few others. There is no need to worry about submitting the same article to as many directories as you want. It is called syndication. In fact, Ezine Articles encourages you to submit the exact same articles that you post to your own blog.
I agree that almost all article directories accept "Duplicate Content". But, I think the problem is those links won't be high quality. I was watching Matt Cutts, He said that when publishing the same article trough various sites those links that you'll get from them tend to be not high-quality.

I would say that focusing on unique content can deliver much better results. Because what's matter is not the amount of links that you acquire, it is the quality of the links.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:42 PM
WAHM Regular

You guys are awesome! I am just digging further into backlinking for my blog and have not done any article submissions. The latest worry was this Google Update stuff but we are learning that it doesn't hurt great content much.

One question. Do you have niche sites are are using this process for that? AND/OR have authority blogs and use it for those also?

Just curious.

~Allie
Old 07-30-2011, 07:33 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatar4 View Post
I agree that almost all article directories accept "Duplicate Content". But, I think the problem is those links won't be high quality. I was watching Matt Cutts, He said that when publishing the same article trough various sites those links that you'll get from them tend to be not high-quality.

I would say that focusing on unique content can deliver much better results. Because what's matter is not the amount of links that you acquire, it is the quality of the links.
Well whether you submit the same article or a different article to an article directory, the link from the article directory itself is absolute crap. There is NO article directory that is going to give you a high quality backlink.

The idea is to hope that other webmasters pick up your article and syndicate on their site, some of which will hopefully be high quality sites.

All article directory backlinks, whether you are submitting unique articles or duplicate articles from your own site, are very low quality.

And you should probably take most things Matt Cutts says about backlinking behaviors with a grain of salt. Remember that Google hates pretty much all backlinks we create. In a perfect world, they would prefer that websites make the decision to link to eachother naturally.

Instead, most webmasters are using article directory marketing, social bookmarking, blog commenting, etc. Google hates all these activities.