Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Super WAHM

Default Buying Backlinks

It is legal from law angle, but it against search engine policy to do so. The whole purpose of back links is to provide search engines, some kind of indication regarding the quality of your content. The base assumption is, if other webmaster link to you as a reference, than your content is probably worth it, which means you have high quality content.
As many links you get (and off course the quality of the links), itís indicate that you have something which worth too read or look at on your site.
So, when buying back links, webmasters deceiving search engines to believe that others really think their content is good.

Feel free to post your comment.. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2011, 07:18 AM
Registered WAHM

This is good topic for backlink.Save money on your backlink is useless. There are better ways to build backlink to improve the quality rankings in Google. I created a backlink of good comments on various websites and use other methods of backlinking free. Note that when making comments on Web sites do so to add value to the site and not to SPAM. I had a couple of sites to place the first three in Google through the creation of backlinks for free.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:51 PM
WAHM Regular

I probably wouldnt pay for links unless its a really high page rank web directory or something
Old 06-06-2011, 03:12 PM
WAHM Fanatic

The most important issue here is that Google does not like it if you buy backlinks. So if you do and you are caught or the links come from a known paid backlink source, those links are likely to be devalued.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:51 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalafrance View Post
I agree, in my experience every time that someone tries to game the system sooner or later the system catches up with them and that technique no longer works. I'd recommend focusing your time on learning ways to contribute to the content that is out there. If you stay focused on this your business will grow.

How to Make Your First $1000 Online for FREE / Affiliate Marketing for Dummies
Good information you shared.. I agree with what you've said.. Thanks..
Old 06-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Registered WAHM

I don't think it's a good idea to buy backlinks.

When Google crawl your site and find that there is a huge increase in the number of backlinks they will not like it.
If you treat this as your business, then you should focus on doing backlinks everyday
Old 06-14-2011, 08:02 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm glad that we're on the same page. I definitely will check out your site.

Lisa LaFrance
Old 06-15-2011, 04:33 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takuyah View Post
I don't think it's a good idea to buy backlinks.

When Google crawl your site and find that there is a huge increase in the number of backlinks they will not like it.
If you treat this as your business, then you should focus on doing backlinks everyday

This is not true. Google will not do anything for a huge increase in backlinks.

If that were true, I would just have all my competitors blasted with backlinks until I outranked them.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:51 PM
Awesome WAHM

I've never heard that Google discourages the practice of buying backlinks. I'd say at least 95% of marketers purchase some form of backlinks to help boost their rankings in the search engines. Almost all traffic generation and internet marketing courses will teach you how to outsource your backlinks so you do not have to take the time to create each one manually. I personally buy backlinks, and have had no problems with doing so.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:50 PM
WAHM Regular

Excellent point, Kecia08. Outsourcing backlink creation is a big key to my business because I can pay people to build links for a lot less money than the time I would have to spend building the same links would be worth. Not outsourcing them in this case would be a bad business decision.