Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-19-2011, 07:04 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Have you made a decision?

Have you made a decision ? How is it going for you ? Are you happy with you choice ?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2011, 07:13 PM
Registered WAHM

Exclamation

I just signed up with commission junction and adsense and amazon and I don't have a clue of what I am doing. I'm one who learns by their mistakes. I just saw on my adsense I made .48 in one day. Now for someone who did this by accident I now want to improve that - $1.00 the next day and so on.

I'm a nanny outside the home. I also have been doing mystery shopping for 2 years. But I need more money coming in. So Affiliate Marketing is something I really need to work on.

Shastapink
Old 03-20-2011, 06:24 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shastapink View Post
I just signed up with commission junction and adsense and amazon and I don't have a clue of what I am doing. I'm one who learns by their mistakes. I just saw on my adsense I made .48 in one day. Now for someone who did this by accident I now want to improve that - $1.00 the next day and so on.

I'm a nanny outside the home. I also have been doing mystery shopping for 2 years. But I need more money coming in. So Affiliate Marketing is something I really need to work on.

Shastapink
Congrats on your first commission! Do you have a blog or website? Also, how long have you had it? Or did you just start it specifically for affiliate marketing?
Old 03-20-2011, 12:15 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thumbs up

I agree with everyone that it does take time to build up.

The blessing is, I did the same amount of work in February as I did in January, but quadrupled my income!

Now, in March, I have more than doubled my February income.....amazing snowballing affect.....all with the same amount of work.

Gotta love it!

Have a great day.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:02 PM
Super WAHM

Affiliate marketing is great, but while you are trying to make that extra income you might try offering some other services on sites like Elance and Odesk, for instance. It's a great way to make a little money to fund your affiliate marketing venture!
Old 03-21-2011, 09:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shastapink View Post

Shastapink

If you do a little research you can turn that dollar into $100.
The biggest part of affiliate marketing is to advertise like crazy. And you have to do it daily.
Make extra blogs, newsletters, sites, social network accounts and promote your links.

What are you trying to promote? Did you know it's alot easier to promote a pay per lead campaign then it is one where they have to purchase something?

Some of the pay per lead campaigns can pay up to $20 just for getting someone to sign up for information like insurance, pest control, alarm systems, healhcare, free samples, coupons, surveys, sweeps, education offers etc.

My newest blog tells you how to advertise and where. I will be adding more tips this week. I hope it helps.
To Work from Home and Earn
Old 03-21-2011, 09:27 PM
Banned

With Amazon try promoting the mp3's. They have free ones and low cost ones and that seems to do pretty well. Also, the ebooks and kindles are pretty hot right now.

Adsense won't make you a ton of money but if you have it on a site that gets alot of traffic you can make around $190 or so per month. People tend to click on freebies and coupons. Everybody likes something free.

I can make $200 in one day just by people signing up for freebies, surveys or quotes.

Find as much info in the search engines as possible. Do a search for affiliate marketing tips, how to make more money doing affiliate marketing, tips for advertising etc. That's how I learned and I've been doing it for seven years and it's my main income.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:11 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Great Idea

Affiliate Marketing at night after the kids go to bed is fun! Find something you love and then do it on your computer for a few hours each night instead of t.v. or a book (I know that there is not much that a working mom can give up - and there isn't much time for tv or a book either.) Even 1 hour per night will get you somewhere eventually. And it is worth it to run your affiliate marketing business eventually on your computer and cell phone while driving your kids on their field trips, etc. Good Luck!