Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Sales & Marketing > Affiliate Marketing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-21-2010, 04:47 AM
Registered WAHM

If you have good command over the language and know bessic HTML then you can write and optimize it for submission in diffrent directories. its prefferable to submit all the article manualy. article must be your topic related and keyword enriched.......
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Outsource Article Account Setups + Manual Submits

I outsourced setting up 100 Article Author Accounts with SubmitInMe.com for about $20 - I felt this huge, time-consuming task was worth every cent. Also had them submit several articles to a small (25) group of the article directories. It was a great way to kick start my efforts.

But I think from here on out, I'm more likely to do the submissions manually myself, retain control to vary the titles and author box a bit more naturally. I don't want to be a Blast-Spin-Blast-Spin sort of person, and probably wouldn't use automated software to regurgitate endless iterations.
Old 07-27-2010, 06:26 PM
WAHM Regular

Magic Submitter works good for me.
It does not only submit articles but RSS feeds, blog posts, videos and bookmarks.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:24 PM
WAHM Fanatic

@ David...MAS submits to low level article directories. It takes weeks (months) for the articles to get approved - if they do at all. And in the long run I am not sure you will find you get much traffic from it.

Overall, I personally have found submitting to a few high quality directories is more effective than submitting to hundreds of low level ones automatically.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:51 PM
Banned

i suggest articlebot from incansoft. it is really great and scam free
Old 10-02-2010, 12:09 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I have recently been experimenting with an article submitter and having great success because this submitter submits to high level directories.

Here is what I do.....

I write an article and submit to EZA. Though this submitter does submit to EZA I submit manually. I have this submitter turned off for EZA.

After the article is approved I put the article in my submitter and spin the title and resource box only. I DO NOT spin the article.

The submitter submits to over 800 directories. I usually find that it is not always successful but I always end up with at least 500 or so that work.

Results have been incredible. I just got one of my clients on page 2 (so far) for an incredibly competitive term and it has only been 4 submissions I made with the submitter. Many of my keywords are now going much higher in Google also with just a few submissions.

So I am really pleased and will continue using it. I would suggest if you use a submitter to make sure it submits to quality article directories like the one I am using does.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
I DO NOT spin the article.
Mind if I ask why you don't spin the article?
Old 10-04-2010, 01:45 AM
WAHM Regular

I think that to submit an article to the top 4-5 article directories is pretty enough...
Old 10-04-2010, 05:53 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chili63 View Post
Mind if I ask why you don't spin the article?
Many professional article marketers don't.

It's one of these questions about which the consensus of opinion is actually pretty sharply divided between the group comprising "people trying article marketing" and the group comprising "people making a good living from article marketing".

Most (I won't say "all") spinning is based on a fundamental misapprehension about the difference between "duplicate content" and "syndicated content".

You can see some experts giving their views (including the highly respected Article Marketing Supremo Whizzkid Alexa Smith) in this thread. Well worth reading for anyone intending to make money from article marketing.

Old 10-04-2010, 10:16 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I do not spin the articles because I don't feel it is needed UNLESS I am submitting the same article under multiple names. I do spin the resource box in order to get multiple keywords. This is working beautifully for me and my clients.

BTW I am opening an SEO website that will have free trials and sites for backlinks etc.

I just negotiated a discount for my site readers for the Article Marketing Software I am using. If anyone is interested PM me and I will send you the discount link. And there is a free trial to try it first.

Last edited by LilBlackDress; 10-04-2010 at 10:24 AM.

Tags
article marketing, work from home