Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-13-2010, 07:05 AM
Registered WAHM

Default New to Advocare...

In April I found out about the Advocare products through a friend of mine (we'll call her Sue). Sue discovered the products when she started working out at a gym. After hearing Sue's reviews about them I decided I wanted to try them too. I wanted to save some money so I decided to sign up as a distributor.

Since Sue introduced me to the products I decided to sign up under the lady (we'll call her Joan) that introduced them to Sue (I figured it was the right thing to do). I went online to her "page/store/whatever its called" and became a distributor.

I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING FROM JOAN! This really bums me out. If it were me I would contact that new distributor at least by email and welcome them aboard and answer any questions they had. As a business owner wouldn't you AT LEAST do that????? I am making her money.

After using the products for the last 6 months I'd like to start working the business, but don't know where to start (or what I can/can't do). Anyone have any advice???? I also have no idea, aside from Joan, who's in my upline.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 10:12 AM
Awesome WAHM

So sorry to hear this. I just notified a good friend of mine Paula Longstreet. I'm sure she'll be here soon to help you.

~Sandra
Old 10-13-2010, 02:54 PM
WAHM Addict

Smile HI Paula

I have to take off here in a minute
But wanted to welcome you to Advocare!
And let you know..I have been with Advocare for 11 years & I would love to help answer any questions you may have..
I am sorry you havent received help from your upline.
That is wrong.

If I can help you let me know.
Old 10-15-2010, 09:10 AM
Registered WAHM

Thanks Paula!

I found an email of someone in Wisconsin and emailed them. We talked and she gave me the number to call at the home office. Home office looked up my upline (apparently he's only a few spots above me) and sent him (Terry Paulson) my info. I spoke to him yesterday! What an AWESOME guy! I'm getting plugged in to one of the best in Wisconsin! Yeah! Everything happens for a reason!
Old 10-21-2010, 02:59 PM
WAHM Addict

Smile hello

Glad you got ahold of someone to help you.
I hope you do well & God bless!

Tags
advocare